Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 37] Printer
- Text Size +
The greatest question ever.



Many of you who are reading this is has played both Zelda 64’s. so your wondering HOW THE HELL DO GORONS REPRODUCE?! Some of my theories were… did all them go gay and they poop ’em out! Or when they’re jerkin’ off little pellets come out and POOF! More Gorons! Or are all of the Goron women are in the big pot in the OOT, and they can’t get out! Or all of the Gorons are just women with beards, but that’s not it either! The only reasonable answer is their all genderless and only when the time of mating comes they choose a partner and decide if they want to be M/F? if none of my sick and twisted thoughts don’t sound like any of them could work, then your shit out of luck! But for those who liked my ideas, hers some more. Maybe they just come out of the ground? or the women are just rocks? Or like starfish when they cut off a part of their body it grows back, but the part that they lost grows into another Goron? Or maybe there is no answer to this question, only Shigeru Miyamoto knows. Even though this really didn’t solve my problem it was sill fun thinking of the sick and twisted ideas.
THANK YOU CLEVELAND!!


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.