Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 2080] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Chapter Two: The Beginning.

A song suddenly played in the wind. "That song...Mom knows that song...", Brittany said faintly. Suddenly, Brittany was lifted off the ground. The wind suddenly turned into blades and started cutting and tearing her clothes. Bright flashing crystals began to glow. The Tri-Charm and Brittany's eyes turned pure white and she disappeared with the wind, the song, and the Tri-Charm.

Moments later, Brittany was on the ground in the middle of a forest. The only things with her was the Tri-Charm and her white and green ripped-up clothes and her underclothing. Brittany slowly opens her eyes and was laying on her front side.

"Where am I?", Brittany asked quietly. Then a sudden growl came from behind her.

"What was that?", Brittany said.

Brittany turns her head and saw a giant wold as big as a bear. "Oh God! A wolf! I wish I could move, but I can't!", screamed Brittany. The wolf started to walk around Brittany and then until he was in front of her, he pounced forward to Brittany.

"This is it...", Brittany said calmly while closing her brown eyes. Suddenly, on top of a tree, blue eyes flashed with a glowing light following. The figure from the tree jumped down and attacked the the wolf with a sword thrust. But the wolf had enough energy to bite and bleed Brittany's left arm.

"AAaaahh! My arm....uuhhh...", Brittany said and fainted. Then the figure loooked at Brittany and never saw anything more beautiful than ever.

"She needs treatment...and clothes, I think.", said the figure.

"Hmm, do what you want. This girl didn't do anything for us, so why bother?", asked the blue light.

"I'm still taking her with me, she's bleeding badly...", said the figure calmly.

"Do what you want...HEY!!! Look a necklace! It looks like the Triforce with the colors of the elements.", said the blue light cheerfully," You think we should take it along?"

"She has it very secure in her hand, so it seems she'll be
carrying it."

Brittany whispered," M...my...neck...lace..." Brittany slowly grabbed hold of her necklace while the figure lifted her off the ground.

After awhile, Brittany slowly woke up in a bed inside a treehouse. Next to the bed was a small table, with bloody bandages on top of it. She slowly sits up from the bed and pulled up the covers.

" Where am I? Who was that person and light? And where's my clothes?", Brittany asked continously. But, then in a sudden moment, the figure from the tree walks in, carrying bandages and Kokiri clothing. Brittany heard footsteps and jumped out of the bed. She postioned herself in ninja form. When she looked at the figure, it was a man and a blue light.
The man was wearing a green tunic, white pants and shirt, and brown gaunlets and boots. The blue light flew in front of Brittany. The light was a girl wearing a beautiful blue dress with a belt carrying a book. Brittany was embarrassed for just standing there with only her underwear and bra. She grabbed the covers and covered herself.

"Well, you're in Kokiri Village of Hyrule, I don't know about your clothes, but Link bought some at the Kokiri Shop, and I'm Navi. So, if you don't mind, I like to have you outta here very soon.", said the light. Brittany became alittle nervous and sat back alittle.

"Be nice, Navi! Don't pay attention to her, I'm Link. Who are you?", said the figure. Brittany sat back on the bed and stared at the man. She thought he was handsome, but she tried to keep herself normal.

"I'm Brittany...Hi-rule? Navi? that glowing light? And your ears!!!", yelled Brittany. She sat down against the wall with the covers covering her.

"It's Hyrule and Navi is a fairy. Don't you know this? I'm Hylian and so are you. You must be from Termina.", Link said.

"But...I'm from Japan and faires? They're not where I'm from. They're just a myth. What do you mean Hylian?", Brittany asked.

"Look in the mirror then if you don't believe me." Link said and handed a mirror over to Brittany.

"Aahh! My ears! They look like yours, Link.", Brittany said while handing back the mirror.

"You're clueless...", Navi said carelessly.

"Hey! I have no idea what happened to me or about you people!", Brittany said," Do you know anything about this, Link?"

"No, I don't.", Link said," Let's see what the Deku Tree says, he'll maybe know. Navi, you should go see the Deku Tree."

"Ah, Link, remember we were heading to the Forest Temple! We have no time to mess around with a stupid necklace or her!", yells Navi.

"Hey It's special in my family! My mother gave it to me...", Brittany yelled, but became quiet.

"Yeah, whatever.", Navi said.

"Ummm...I need clothes. It's starting to get cold in here.", Brittany said quietly and pulled the covers higher.

"Oh well, I got some for you. But first, here I'll rebandage your wound. It's taking alot of blood from you.", Link said softly.

"Ummm...thank you. Your very nice and thanks for saving me...That wolf was huge!", Brittany said shyly, but loudly.

Link smiles," It's called a Wolfos, not a wolf. There's plenty of those around here."

While Link was renewing Brittany's bandages, Navi flew over to The Great Deku Tree and talks to him about the Tri-Charm and the where-abouts of Brittany. Back with Brittany and Link," So, you were in betweeen some whirling wind and a song was playing? What did the song sound like?", asked Link.

"I can sing it, but it's embarrassing for me...", Brittany said while blushing.

"Don't worry, you can sing with your eyes closed if you want.", Link said softly and smiled.

"(He had a great smile!)", Brittany thought to herself. She then put her hand together, closed her eyes, and sang the song to Link.

"That song is the Song of Time! That's strange...", Link said. Suddenly, Navi came flying into the treehouse and accidently hits the wall.

"Ouch...that hurts!", yelled Navi," Maybe you should slow down next time.", Link replied. Brittany giggles at Navi.

"Haha, very funny, Brittany.", Navi said," I'm sorry Navi. Let's be friends, okay?", Brittany asked. "Well...okay!", Navi said proudly. After that episode, Navi told Link and Brittany about the where-abouts of the Tri-Charm.

"So, the Tri-Charm teleported me here for a reason?", Brittany asked,"All I did was think about it. Wow, I could have never quess that. Did he say anything about why I'm here?"

"No, he doesn't know anything about that.", Navi said,"Well, we find out later. We need to save Saria!"

"Whose Saria?", Brittany asked.

"Saria is a close friend of mine. She's caught inside a temple called the Forest Temple.", Link answered," Oh, I almost forgot, let's go Brittany." Brittany thought about Rachel at the moment when he said close freind. Navi get a surprised look on her face.

"She's coming? Why?", Navi asked.

"I'm coming, why?", Brittany also asked.

"Yeah, she's coming. I can't leave her by herself to walk out the entrance to Hyrule field alone. She'll need my help. She would be killed if I let her go." Link explained.

"Fine, but I except her to help us out on the way.", Navi said and waved her hair.

"Thanks, I can help in anyway. Plus, it'll be payment for saving me. But first, let me put the clothes on.", Brttany said quietly. Link stands up and waits. Brittany gave him a confused look.

"What are you doing, Link?", Brittany asked.

"Wating for you to change.", Link replied.

"You'll have to leave then...", Brittany said while a giggle. Link blushed and climbed down the tree. Brittany stood up and took the clothes. Link was able to see alittle bit of Brittany. He wa still on the ladder. Brittany slipped into the sidecut tunic, brown gauntlets, and brown boots. Link stared at her alittle, but Navi flew up to him and punched him in the face. Link fell down the ladder and fell on his back. It kind of hurt him. Link stood up and stared at Navi with look.

"What was that for?", Link asked loudly.

"Peeking at her, you Peeking Tom! Serves you right. I'm guarding her for you if you do that again.", Navi replied. Link just ignored the whole thing.

"So, Navi, what do you think of her?", Link asked.

"Brittany? She's nice and innocent if you ask me.", Navi said," Do you think she's like Zelda by any chance? She sure doesn't know how to defend herself."

"Not at all, Navi, I think she can guard herself unlike Zelda. Didn't you see her arms and legs. Those are strog-looking muscles there. If we ask her if she can fight, I bet she'll say yes.", Link said.

"Please! She couldn't fight the wolfos, she fainted when the wolfos was going to attack, and you barely know her. Also, what, you were staring at her legs and stuff.", Navi said upsettingly. After Brittany got her Kokiri clothes on, she climbed down to meet up with Link and Navi.

"How do I look? I think it's alittle revealing to me.", Brittany asked. Link and Navi looked at her.

"I think you look great!", Link shouted and then blushed.

"Link likes Brittany! Link likes Brittany!", Navi sang in rythme. Navi gets hit with Link's fist.

"So, are we ready to go?", Brittany asked cheerfully.

"Not quite, can you fight?", Link asked.

To Be Continued...
Until Chapter Three: The Testing Style


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.