Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 85] Printer
- Text Size +
Link and Zelda walked down the sidewalk of Hyrule High when Ganondorf bumped into Link. "Watch it, freak!" Ganondorf said with a glare. Then, he knocked Link's textbooks he was holding in his arms to the ground. He didn't have any room to put them in his backpack, so therefore, the arms. "Dude, what the hell!" Link said as he bent down the books. "What, you going to do something about it?" Ganondorf said tauntingly. Link just ignored him. "Ganondorf, you're going to get beat up one day," said Zelda, rolling her eyes. "When, by Link?" Ganondorf said with a glare. He shoved Link. Link told Zelda to hold his books, and Link thrust his backpack to the ground. People knew there was going to be a fight. They circled around Link and Ganondorf, chanting "Fight, fight, fight!" as Link shoved Ganondorf. "You wanna go, bitch?" said Ganondorf. He punched Link in the jaw. Link fell to the ground, and Ganondorf got on top of him and started repeatedly punching Link in his eyes, nose, and jaw. Pretty soon, a lot of teachers came to break it up, and Ganondorf came up with an excuse to free himself from trouble. "Link gave me two dead legs, Mr. Rauru!" People broke up the circle, groaned and went about their daily lives. Link was hauled to the ambulence, for he had a broken nose and two fractured eyes. Will Link realize Ganondorf has been spreading rumors about him afterwards? To be continued...


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.