Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 63] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Once Link and I got to were Zelda was ,I had stay out side.While I was waiting, a gaurd came up to me and his eyes were glowing red.He looked at me and punched me.I started to fight back.I punched him in the stomach and he doubled over.I spoted a jewel on his helmet.I punched it and it broke in million peices.He fell to the floor unconsious.I knocked on the door and walked in."sorry to interupt, but a GAURD JUST TRIED TO KILL ME!!!"I said"what? he tried to kill you?"Zelda said"yes.he had red eyes and a jewel on his helmet.he just started to attack me out of nowere."I explained"then you might whant to join us."Zelda said."as I was saying, Ganondorf has excapt the sacred realm..""wait, hold up,"I began"who is Ganondorf?""you dont know who Ganondorf is.well hes big moron I can tell you that"Link said"Ganondorf Dragmire is the king of the Geredos and he is full of evil.He is also the holder of the triforce of power.Link has the triforce of curage and I the triforce of wisdom.""ohhhhh.""now the sages have told me that he has a course on some people so we should watch our back."Zelda looked at me "but what Im curious about is that why would he be after Amanda?hmmm...wait I thaught of something."Zelda walked over to a bookshelf. She grabbed a peice of papper and walked back"it says: when evil has once again treid to conquer the kingdom a heroine and two others from a different deminsion will fall out of the sky and help save our kingdom. "Zelda put the papper on a table"you think Im the heroine?"I looked at Link then Zelda."well you did come out of nowere.and the gaurd came after you.That just leaves us to beleive that you are."Zelda told me"oh great, just great.I have to help kill an insane, idiotic, stupid, moron."I complained"well at least youll be popular after hes gone."Link said"I am" "not if Im dead.""you wont die, because youll be with me.""yeah Ill be real safe." I said sacasticly.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.