Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 20] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
"Oh, Link.I didn`t know you had Mr. Wilson for first period."Abbigail said a bit excited for some reason.Link was a bit shy"Yeah.I have earth science next.With Mrs. Tylor."
"OMG me too!Who do you have for third and forth period?"
"Well, for third period I have algebra with Ms. Marinia.Forth period, I have history with Mrs. Berno."
"Dude, it`s like someone is perposly making us be in the same classes"Link almost seemed a bit nervous."Ahhh....b-but I doubt that"
"Yeah"
"Ok, class.I will call your name and you introduce yourself.You will adress your family, favorite activities, etc."He looked at his class list."Michelle."A red headed, green eyed girl came up to the front."I`m Michelle Dorria.I live with my parents and my brother."She had black lipstick, black eye liner, basicly, black everything."Thats all"Mr. Wilson called some other names and finally said Abbigail."Hi, I`m Abbigail Smith.My mother is a docter, my father is a lawyer, and my brother and sister are in college.I love to read and hang out with friends."
"Is that all, miss Smith?"
"Yeah"She sat down and Mr. Wilson called Link."Ummmm...well, uhhh what is there really to tell"He stutterd"I grew up in L-Los vegas Navada with my sisster Chloe and my uncle."
"Well, what happend to your parents?"Link faced the floor looking at the wood"When I was a baby, my father died in the imprissoning war, and gerudos attacked our village.My mother carried my sister and I to the kokiri forest.She had several wounds and was ill.She begged the deku tree to take us in.He agreed, but after my mothe fell dead, the king of evil Ganondorf tryed to take me, but instead, my sister.After my adventure of saving the land of Hirule from Ganondorf, I went to Termina to search for my gardian fairy and found my sister."The class stared at him in disbelief."Oh...uhhh...I mean, it`s a story my mom used to read me so often, I started thinking it was my life.No, umm, my mother died giving birth to my sister and my father died in a fire"


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.