Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 27] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Nazo was where he had crashed, the Hyrule Castle Courtyard.
"Impossible!! How can I still be alive?!" Cried Nazo, who was partially stuck underneath rubble. Nazo then blasted himself out of the rubble.
Nazo looked around the courtyard,and then said,
" This is alot differint than I Expected...I feel...A much more powerful energy than what I feel from the Chaos Emeralds... But thank them that they kept me alive..."
Nazo peered out to the marketplace, observing the clothes of the Hylians.
" Now to find garb for disguise...."
Nazo looked around the courtyard to find a deep red cloak, the color of blood. Nazo had found it fitting, and with the hood over his head, he strode off into the marketplace. Unknowing that Link and Sonic were on their way there.
Nazo walked around the marketplace, found nothing interesting but a library.
"This is where I may find the answers"
He peered through a few books until he found something about the Legend of Hyrule
" The three Goddesses of Hyrule Left the three peices of Triforce in the Sacred Realm of legend..." Nazo read aloud, "When all three are gathered, it will grant the user with any wish they please...Hah! Sounds easy enough..."
Nazo Read on,
"Now, the Sacred Realm has been hidden ever since the King of Evil had raided the realm, there has been some Civil unrest, until the Hero Of Time has been awakened from his seven year rest... the Warrior in Green garb slayed the King of Evil, and peace had reigned in Hyrule once more... they say that the Decendants of the hero, and the decendant of the late Princess Zelda still hold the Triforce peices"
Nazo Let out a grin.
"This Might be too easy."
***************************************************************************************************************
Across the feild in the Eldin Province, Link and Sonic were on their way to the marketplace, also unknowing that Nazo was there, but Link could feel a disturbing presence.
"Whats up?" Asked Sonic, as Link Shuddered.
" I feel the same way..." Sonic could feel it too....
As they reached the castle gates, he knew something was up. Link could feel that ominous cold breeze.
Link dismounted Epona and they both walked into the courtyard, which shocked Link, the courtyard was ruined. Worried, Link ran inside the castle, to find Princess Zelda bound in chains and being carried by a cloaked villan.
Link drew his sword, and before he knew it, the villan tackled Link, making his sword fly across the room, but as soon as the villan seen Sonic, he Levitated out of the castle, making him unreachable to both of them.
"HEY! You Get back Here with the Princess!!"
But it was too late. Princess Zelda was abducted.... Again.
Link, now in the crumbling wall, unconcious, Link began to have a vision.

Link....
...............
Liiinnnkk.......
.......
Its me, Zelda....
Do you hear me?....
I'm fine....This is not Ganondorfs doing... It's something else...More Powerful......but you won't be able to Defeat it in your current form. But if You let it get the other triforce peices, this world might end....I'm giving you the form to defeat this new Evil, Be prepared for both, he new evil and Ganondorf. Thats what Nazo the Hedgehog is planning to do.
Link began to wake up, Zelda began to cut out.
Don't....do anything .... stupid.....
Link Could feel himself change. He felt himself shrink, but get stronger at the same time. But Link then succumbed into unconciousness once again.
*******
Link woke up with a severe pain on his head.
"It's about time you woke up." Replied a gruff voice from behind him. A large fuzzy pale claw gave Link a bag of ice, which Link reached to grab it. But as Link seen his new hands, and his new form.....a hedgehog.
Link put the bag of ice to his head to soothe the pain a bit.
" What Happened?" Link asked, but shocked most of the people there. Link barely talked but was able to speak now that he was now in his hedgehog form.
"I seen you transform into your hedgehog form" replied the scruff voice from before. Link turned to see that it was a shaggier, darker blue with lighter tips that looked more like a wolf hedgehog, but Link looked at his shoes, they didn't look too differint from Sonic's.
"Sonic?"
"Yep thats me alright..." replied the Werehog, showing off his pointed fangs.
"Yeah, hun, he brought you here" that voice you can recognize from anywhere.
"Telma!"
Telma giggled in recognition.
"Well, everybody thought you had died" replied a voice from the other side.
Link turned around to see a black and red hedgehog, unlike Sonic's, his quills went upward.
"Shadow, You don't have to be so downhearted....You're going to be a father soon and you're going to have to be a bit more lighthearted"
Shadows head went down, and let out a grin.
"Heh, you can't tell me how to raise a child.... yet...."
Sonic grumbled a bit, but he did prove a point.
They were then interuppted by another gruff voice, but was a female.
"Be quiet both of you! I'm the one going to have it!!"
A white and red werehog broke up the arguement, Link noticed the female werehog was nearly in the full term part of her pregnancy, and boy, did she look angry.
Now that both Shadow and Sonic had piped down a bit, she looked a bit happy, She then turned towards Link.
"Oh, hi," She said waving a claw to him, " My name's Sarah, and this is my fiancee, Shadow." Link turned his head toward Shadow, who glared at him, with a look that would say: You hurt her, or even touch her, You get your face ripped off.
Shadow then looked at Sarah, had then softened up with a grin, he did get a little light hearted after looking at his pregnant wife.
Link then interupped them.
"Look, We have to find the guy that kidnapped the princess."
"Eggman?" Shadow replied
"No, It surely wasn't Eggman, It was something like us..." Replied Sonic
Link remembered the vision, he remembered Zelda Saying something like another evil...And then he remembered The Name.
"Nazo."
The two hedgehogs Looked at Link with fright.
"A-are You sure?" Replied Sonic
"Then-then....He's Still alive........"
"We Haven't Killed Him off!!" replied Sonic slamming his fist on the table. Link knew it was serious, Even though this 'Nazo' Character may be unkillable, but he can be defeated.
"He can be hiding anywhere...." Replied Shadow, " he might be after the Chaos Emeralds again...."
Then Link remembered the small Emerald that Ilia had found from before. Link looked around in his rucksack, until he found the bundle of cloths that held the Chaos Emerald.
"Awesome......But, If you had this Emerald when You were near Nazo, Nazo would be after you..... He is not after the Emeralds.......He's after something else....."
" The Triforce! " Link cried. "Like the legends say.... Whoever has all three parts, the user can grant any wish they wanted, too bad he doesn't know...."
Link had then taken off his left gauntlet, showing the Triforce mark. The Triforce Of Courage shone brightly on his left hand, And just then, the roof over their heads had was blown off with a powerfuf force, and nobody expected it but they all knew who had caused it..... Nazo.
Everyone ducked underneath tables for cover from the falling debris and dust from above. Nazo's evil laugh can be heard from above. The Teal hedgehog was levitating above the three.
"Well, well....Look what we have here...." Nazo said, with a grin. " I knew I would find the Hero Of Time if I kept on looking here."
"What Have you done with the Princess?" bellowed Link.
Nazo Let out a wider grin.
"Nothing... But all that I needed was the Triforce Of Wisdom that she had. Now that I have one...And, besides, The Chaos Emerald's power won't be able to match this new power that I will have!"
Nazo held out the back of his left hand to show the Triforce of Wisdom glowing on his hand.
This had Angered Link, But Nazo could only let out a scoff.
"I'll leave you here for later.... I'll keep the best for Last. I'll Find the Triforce of Power Before I deal with you."
Nazo then Sped Northbound, to the Zora's Domain to start searching. Link fell back into the chair with sweat dropping from his brow.
Sonic had brought up an idea.
" What if we can find the Triforce of Power before Nazo does?"
This Shocked Link a bit, but it wouln't be easy. Taking the Triforce of Power from the Dead King of Evil,would be a difficult task, awakening him would be harder.
" If thats what it takes, Then, We'll do it!"


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.