Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 27] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Nazo Stood at the top of the waterfall, grinning.
'They'll Just Lead Me to the Triforce peice... Once I get it.... the Master Emerald, and Earth Will be no more.' Nazo thought 'and..... I'll Destroy Hyrule while I'm at it '
******

"Look, We Have to stop here, in the Gerudo Desert. Thats Where the King Of Evil is Sleeping."
"Dead Sleeping or, Normal sleeping?"
"Dead."
Sonic let out a small sigh, after all, he didn't want to be messed up with a mummy.
"But...It will be impossible without one thing..." Link replied.
" What?" replied Shadow.
" The Master Sword....The ---Evil Destroying--- Sword, is the last key into the Sacred Realm. Without it... I am unable to defeat Ganondorf"
"What Do You mean by that?!? You Mean To Wake that Dead Guy up?!?"
"Possibly."
They all paused in silence, if they ment to take the Triforce of Power from Ganondorfs' Dead Corpse, or mean to take it when he will be alive, Something or other, Link Still needed the Master Sword.
"What are we waiting for? We got to hurry before Nazo finds the Triforce of Power!"
*
*
It was nearly the time that dawn would come. Sonic and Sarah Reverted to their Normal Forms. As a precaution, Sarah stayed at the Marketplace as the three went. She didn't want to slow them down, due to her shape and her state.
They reached the edge of the Faron Woods before the Twilight fell upon the Forest. By the time they reached the fogged area of the wood, they reached to a stop. both Shadow and Link watched in amazement as Sonic shapeshifted into his werehog form.
Now finished, Sonic Let out a roar and the birds in the trees above them flew off.
"Now that thats done..."
"I feel Some kind of energy..."replied Link
"LOOK!" Shadow cried as he pointed toward the trees. A white Chaos Emerald was seen in a bird's nest.
"Heh, Looks like we have found our 5th Chaos Emerald," replied Sonic, Even though, had a headstart on Finding the Emeralds. But before Sonic could react, Link took out his clawshot and snagged the Emerald from the nest.
Shadow thought for a moment. "There might be a slight chance of us winning if we have the seven Chaos emeralds. Sonic Should get a head start on finding them."
"Sure, Great Idea Shadow, " Sonic growled in sarcasm, "While I go search for the emeralds, you and Link go ahead and search for the Triforce Of Power without me!"
"Sounds Like a Plan, then," Answered Shadow. "Go on ahead."
Sonic let out a low growl and went his way, arguing with him would only make it worse.
"C'mon, We're running out of time here."
Shadow nodded in agreement. Theres no time to lose here, the longer they would wait, the more chance that Nazo would get the Triforce of Power before they do.
"So, where is this magical sword that is supposedly the all powerful weapon?" asked Shadow, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.
"Should be at the end of this forest." Repied Link with a serious tone, Who had began walking to the Gates of the North Faron Woods. "It's not far from here."
Now After they had passed the Forest gates, and past the heavily foggy area, they found themselves at the entrance of the Forest Temple. The moon was shining behind the trees, making little light, but enough for them to see.
"It looks like we're at a dead end." Replied Shadow, Who then Looked over the side of the cliff. A few pebbles had crumbled underneath Shadow's feet, making them fall into the abyss. "Suppose, how are we going to get across this chasm?"
"Like this."
Link grabbed a nearby stalk of bird reeds, and blew into the bird-like stalk. A soothing tune was heard from the reed. And, after the tune was played, a small clucking like a chicken was heard from beneath the forest brush. A gold colored Cucco was seen running towards the two.
" A chicken?" replied Shadow.
"No, a Cucco"
"You have GOT to be KIDDING!" Retorted Shadow. " Like that dodo Bird will Magically Fly us to the other side, and--"
Before Shadow could carry on, Link grabbed his arm with the Cucco in the other, Link had then jumped off the ledge. the Cucco flapping its wings wildy, and Shadow held to Link tightly and looking down, the darkness of the chasm crept up on him.
They made it to the other side. Shadow, who had not let go of Link, did not show any sign of fear. Instead, he grabbed Link and furiously cried,
"WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING?! WE COULD HAVE BOTH BEEN KILLED! Well, Maybe just you."
"And look where we are now." Replied Link calmly. Shadow looked around and seen the Entrance to the Sacred Grove. Shadow immediately Let loose of his grip from Link, making Link fall to the ground. "Maybe you should have Jumped off the cliff without the chicken"


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.