Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 15] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
"Welcome to the Sacred Forest Meadow." Saria sarcastically greeted. "We need to get inside but it's too high to jump."
"Not a problem. Will can climb up on his own. Saria climb onto my back, and Archer I'll hold onto you."
They scrambled to do as he said in response. Will climbed up and waited on the ledge, being a lookout. Beat had his passengers ready, so he pulled out the hookshot. He latched onto an overhanging branch and pulled them up to the steps.
"Here, this should help you out." he said handing Archer his hookshot. "Use it when you run out of arrows. Will, you stand guard here. Archer get to higher ground and snipe out any thing with exposed bones. I'm going to get Saria to the temple."
"Right!" nodded the two assigned guards.

Archer used the hookshot to fly up to a tree's branches. It was much more fun than a bow and arrow. He pulled out his bow, realizing he still had the other two. He ran towards the temple and saw two Wolfos attacking the pair that were headed towards there. He pulled two arrows out of a concealed quiver he had. He pulled the string back, letting it get tight with anticipation. He notched both arrows at once, and released them simultaneously. Both hit their marks, piercing the tails of both monsters. The Wolfos howled as they were enveloped in green flames. Archer than leapt down to where his friends waited.

"What just happened?" Saria asked looking at Beat.
"Archer." Beat replied looking to where the branches shook. He was rewarded by the sight of his friend leaping from a tree. He was about to hit the ground when he used the hookshot to pull himself through the air towards a tree behind them.
"Not bad." Beat stated ruffling the boy's hair.
"Thanks, I came to give you the bows I had brought.." he replied.
"Oh man! I had completely forgotten!" exclaimed Beat. He then turned suddenly to see Will run in the clearing.
"That dragon thing is here! And there's some redhead riding it!"
"Will protect Saria! Archer let's go!" shouted Beat.

But before they could move the dragon burst into them, carrying them through the wall of the temple. It broke through the entryway and the hall that followed. It then threw them across the room.
"For Nayru's sake, won't you die already Grimsley? Oh look, it's that kid I put that spell on for the hell of it!" he laughed.
Both of the heroes gritted their teeth. They both had a score to settle with this guy. Before they could attack, an army of stalfos and stalchildren entered the main hall.
"We're gonna have to fight these things." Beat whispered through clenched teeth. "Just stay behind me for now."
Then Beat pulled his spell from his pouch around his neck. He planted his feet firmly on the ground, and spread his arms apart. "DIN's FIRE!!!" he screamed releasing a stream of fire from the palms of his hands. He brought his arms to point at the approaching army slowly, creating a wall of flames to separate the skeletons from them.

Archer watched as his friend shot fire around him to create a shield. When the flames were pointed at the army, the enemy panicked. They were burnt to ash, falling to the ground. None escaped except the dragon and it's rider.
"Forvalgia, time to eat!" cackled the rider, a cruel grin growing in his face.
"Bastard!" wheezed Beat collapsing on the ground. "Damn, I used too much magic." he muttered.

Archer, kneeled before his friend. Flames still burned in certain areas, and they gave Archer an idea. He notched an arrow and shot it through a flame at the dragon's mane.
He struck his target, and watched as the beast panicked in the air. It writhed in pain, and dropped it's rider onto the cold pavement. Forvalgia broke through the east side wall and let in a large amount of sunlight. It flew low looking for something to douse the flames. It then found a well and dove in.
As far as Archer was he could still see steam rise from the well. The dragon then shot out of the well and flew deep into the forest where it originally rested.
"Damn you! It took me years to find that damn dragon! Looks like you need to be taught a lesson!" screamed Jacob. He raised his hand, which started to glow a sickly yellow color.
He was about to release it when Archer hit him with the hookshot. He pulled Jacob towards him, a smile glued to his face. The energy that had been built up had exploded in Jacob's hand. Archer raised his fist and punched his enemy in the stomach. He gasped in pain, but then quickly recovered.
He then kicked Archer across the room. Archer fell in the pile of rubble left by Forvalgia. He slowly lifted himself up, only to be kicked across the room again. This time he landed in front of Beat. Who was still recovering from his Magic Fatigue.
"I'm going to enjoy killing you!" hissed Jacob pulling his foe close to his face.
Archer then spat in his enemy's face and kicked him in his chest.
"Big mistake." laughed Jacob shaking his head. He then vanished for a split second, only to reappear behind Archer and send him flying with a strong right hook. Archer was laying in a corner, blood trickling from his lips. He tried to stand but fell under his own weight. He had many cuts on his back. The green tunic he wore turning brown from the dirt and blood. He didn't move anymore after that.
"No!" gasped Beat.
"Now you die!" Jacob shouted kicking Archer in his side sliding him across the pavement. "Get up!"He raised his foot back to aim another kick at Archer, but was tripped by a firm leg kicking his.
"I'm up, now it's my turn!" Beat stated. He pulled his leather glove from his left hand to reveal the Antriforce. The left triangle glowed brightest, shining like silver. He then drew his arm back, and punched his target out of the hole made by Forvalgia.
Jacob landed in a small stream, blood trickled from his nose. He saw his foe still in the room, but the Gerudo suddenly vanished.

Saria was safe, Will made sure of that. He had grabbed her and climbed up one of trees that were lifeless. She watched as a horde of skeletons rushed through the hole in wall. She saw that after they had left, that everything was trampled, including Beat's violin.
"He's gonna be unhappy." stated Will.
"Why?"
"He hates when his violin is damaged. A tiny little scratch will make him hunt down the one responsible for the damage."
"He's worse than me over my ocarina!" she exclaimed.
They were then interrupted by Beat's voice shouting "Din's Fire".
"We should go help." Saria advised.
Will had Saria climb onto his back as he climbed down the tree. When they touched the floor the dragon flew through a wall.
"Woah!" shouted Will.
They watched it fly off to the deeper part of the forest. Never to be seen by anyone again. They walked through the entry hall and saw Beat standing in the center of the room, Archer lying on his stomach, out cold. Beat turned to see Saria and Will, he had hatred written on his face. He vanished suddenly from sight, reappearing next to Archer. He picked him up and carried him to the new arrivals.
"Take care of him." Beat ordered, and then vanished once again.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.