Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 15] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Jacob got out of the water. Shaking in anger, he lifted left hand. A hilt began to form in his hand, and from the hilt grew a blade with a cruel hook at the end of it.
"I'll kill him and take his piece of the Antriforce!" he growled.
"Ha! Kill me? You won't even land a single cut on me with that toothpick!" whispered a voice in Jacob's ear. He then turned quickly to slash at his foe, but he vanished."Hmm, maybe you should try swinging at where I'm standing."
"I'll slaughter you!" screamed Jacob. He was then sent flying by an elbow hitting him in back. He broke another hole in the wall he was thrown through. 
More light filled the room as the two fighters returned. Beat kept vanishing into shadows, only to reappear near his foe to send him soaring across the room.
"Grimsley, you won't get much done if you're just gonna toy with me!" shouted Jacob.
"You're right. I won't kill you if I play around. I guess I'll fight full force now." he sighed, appearing in front of Jacob. 
He then punched Jacob in the gut, which sent him into a wall. Jacob walked forward unbalanced and dizzy he was not expecting what came next.
Beat rushed forward from where he punched Jacob, and hit Jacob with a strong uppercut. Jacob flew up towards the ceiling, but before he made contact with it, Beat brought his foot down, heavily on Jacob's head. He was sent hurtling towards the floor, only to be hit by a strong elbow to send him into the pile of rubble. 
Beat then stopped attacking. He had moved too quickly after using all that magic. He collapsed on the ground unconscious.

"Oh no!" Saria gasped. 
She was holding Archer's head in her arms, and after seeing Beat pass out, she let go of him and covered her eyes. That caused Archer to hit his head on the floor, waking  him up. He sat up, rubbing his head. He looked across the room see Beat lying on the floor. He then noticed the pile of rubble was moving.
Jacob rose from the pile, blood covering the right side of his face. His clothes were torn in several places. He spotted Beat lying on the floor and seized his chance. He grabbed his hooked sword and charged at his enemy. He raised his sword and swung it down towards Beat's head. He was saved from having his head busted open by Archer's hookshot. It shot across the room and hit the wall. Archer then released it letting the handle steal the sword from Jacob.
"I think it's my turn." stated Archer. He then felt a pain in his left eye. He felt something burn into his skin, and it swirled around his eye. He had no idea what happened or what it meant, but he did know one thing. It made him a hell of a lot stronger. 

Saria saw the mark that was glowing green around Archer's eye. It was the crest of the Kokiri, and a sign. He was the one chosen to protect her.

In Hyrule Castle, Zelda had felt the awakening. "So he managed to awaken the Forest Sage Warrior." she stated. "He found this one rather quickly."

Richard was worried. He saw the dragon fly to the deeper part of the forest, and then no other signs. He knew Beat was in danger, but how could he help?

Peter had driven his cart far. He reached a river by Kakariko Village. He tried to comfort his two charges as best as he could. But nothing worked. The girls were worried about their friend.

Beat was dreaming again. "Shit!" he shouted. "Wonderful, I collapsed in the middle of a fight!"
"Calm down Beat!" Ganondorf ordered grabbing his friend by the shoulder. "You did what you could. You took out those skeletons, and set up a way for Archer to get rid of Forvalgia. Then you beat the crap out of that Jacob guy."
"Right, but what about this Antriforce? If it's the opposite of the Triforce why was it given to me?" pondered Beat.
"I have no clue. Nabooru do you have any idea?" shrugged Ganondorf.
"No, I don't, which bugs me." Nabooru sighed, biting her lip. 
"Wait, I got good news!" Ganon shouted suddenly. 
"What is it?" asked his two friends.
"Beat successfully awakened the Sage Warrior of the Forest." laughed Ganondorf. 
"That is good." agreed Nabooru.
"Yeah, but will that make him strong enough to beat this guy?" wondered Beat, 


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.