Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 56] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

School had ended; turns out I missed half of my classes. I hated that I had this stupid fall this morning; I can never explain why I fell. Oh well, at least I’m going to walk home with Link, I don’t know why but being around him made me feel…happy, courageous, and…safe. Why was that? I had only met that boy just a few hours ago and it’s like I already know him from before.

I walked down the crowded hallway, seeing and feeling everyone that passes by me. I look around to find Link. I couldn’t find him anywhere.

Where can he be?’ I thought. ‘I can’t find him anywhere? A-And…why do I have this horrible feeling in my gut?

That is when I heard that there was a fight going on, on the other side of school. Two girls were starting to talk about two new boys having a fight now. I realized that those two boys must be Link and that guy we saw this morning.

“Um, excuse me. Where can I find the fight that you two were just talking about?” I asked the two students.

“O-oh Miss Zelda…it’s you,” the smallest girl said, blushing.

“You want to know where that fight’s going on?” the other girl asked me.

I nodded, “Please tell me, now,” my voice started to get weak on me. I couldn’t get scared at the time like this, this guy might be Link and he could be in trouble. Wait, what is wrong with me? I barely know Link and I’m this scared about him? Something about him makes me want to go and protect him. This is actually starting to scare me.

“It’s behind the gym; they are going to start it at 3:30 exactly. They might move the fight so they could be alone.”

I looked at the clock at the hallway and it read 3:28. I had exactly 2 minutes to get to Link?!

The gym is at the other side of the school! I have to get there by running.’ I glanced down at my injured leg. ‘If I run…my leg will bleed again and hurt more than before.’ I glanced at the clock again, 3:29. ‘I don’t care…I have to get there before I’m too late!’ I began to run towards the gym, I couldn’t afford to stop. My heart started racing, the images of Link and that boy fighting were starting to scare me. I felt my blood flow to my legs from the inside and now I felt blood flowing out of my wound. The pain was agonizing but I had to continue.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.