Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 50] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
My home was ambushed.we had them We had the last spritual stone,the sapphire.I'd awoken to the sounds of meatal clashing,drawstring letting,rocks hurling,the pound of flesh against flesh and screaming.they were here,that i surely could say.My family had been warned along with comrades and close friends, but we were the guardians of the stone.our friends were loyal,our comrsdes brave.we had 5 gorons,a couple of twilli,6 gerudo,3 kokiri.The kokiri would take out anything small that escaped the main formations.the gorns would crushed colums of them while a kokiri with a couple of gerudos were collecting dropped weapons and supplies.the twilli of cousre used magic.the other 4 gerudo would use jump attacks on enemies who'd dropped their guard.and they would do thrusts.

I was supposed to be the next violet maiden.But-i was not so composed as the other heirs to the titles and the maidens themselves. i was-a...fighter.i would practice hand on hand combat with boys five years older than me daily.that was when i was a little girl. now i did acrechy as a tween.and i just completed four years of sword training.

i ran out after grabbing my crossbow and sword.somehow,i had no shield.

"you will not take the sapphire!"my feistyness emerged once more.I crouched down and aimed at a hoarde of moblins who surrouded a kokiri boy.three out of nine dead.2 draws later,they were all dead.i ran out into the middle of the fieldand did a flaming spin attack. i jump thrusted an gibdos and down thrust 2 moblins. i used ice arrows on a couple of gurudos.i jumped down and burned another couple of gibdos. i swipped out five octorok in one shot.

but i'd taken damagre too.arrows too the back of my shoulder,one to the center of my back,one ti my right hip sd three to my left leg. my left arm had a deep full arm gash in it with a not so deep one crossing it in the center.while an arrow was still in my shoulder,a blades flat side shoved it deeper.i'd been nicked in the ear by a lance and that same lance cut across my face three times.fire arrow hit the right side of my chest and an ice to the left.a lighting ball hit me flat in the chest.and i was roundhouse kicked on my side and stabbed with a stilletto in the stomach.i got two arrows getting my forehead with a sideswipe.one was very deep-the one from the front.the other two weren't deep.

"arrghhh..."I groaned.I'd started to have blurry vision from blood loss.and i was so drenched in it that i loked like a murderer.when i was about to collaspe hylian guards arrived.i feeblely jumped off of the cliff i was standing on and rolled,leaving a trail of blood.

"They're all gone sirs..the monsters...is..everyone ok...i..have..to..know if they are..."weak.the one word describing me at the time.instead of helping,the giards geabbed hold of me.

"you did this to innocients?"

"no.to octoroks,moblins,boblins,bits and bot,ache,darhria,stalfos,gibdo,moldorms,poes,wolfos in white and brown,and so forth misters.now, would you please let me go?"

"Fine."

"Godessess...this might be the end of me..."a guard raised a sword to annialate me.the last thing i saw was a young man fighting them off.
[Contribute to Round Robin]


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.