Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 55] Printer
- Text Size +
I look at Link my best friend as my boyfriend Ganondorf came towards us. He offered me his elbow I place my hand on his elbow. I was clad in a spaghetti-strap floor length lilac dress. My golden hair was styled beautifully. As we danced for it was the Winter Carnival dance I stumble. "Zelda!" cried Ganondorf as I ran out into the hall and then had Link drive me home. I stumble into the house. "Zelda! What's wrong?" asked Dad. "Dad. I-I think I'm pregnant. I'm not sure." I said. "We'd better get her to the doctor." said Mom. At the doctor's office... "She is pregnant." said the Doctor. "She's refusing to end the pregnancy." said the nurse. The next day after school... I go to the town's story teller to whom I poured out my story. "You must go on a long journey if you are to remember who you are. Along the way in your journey you will make new friends. Do not be afraid." said the town story teller. The next day I left on my journey.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.