Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 4] Printer
- Text Size +

Enterprise Resource Planning, known as ERP, should be the backbone of any modern business.

Primarily used by companies to monitor, store and interpret data from multiple business activities, a small business ERP can benefit by streamlining supply chain management, integrate with accounts payable, or ease the processes of an entire manufacturing organization. In other words, the right choice of the ERP vendor can encompass applications across all aspects of your business - in one powerful solution. 

Essentially, your ERP modules will give you a full overview via tools such as

  • Invoicing
  • Supply chain
  • Sales
  • Inventory control
  • Development

However, one size fits all approach doesn’t always suffice when it comes to choosing your new sap partner. With system requirements differing across business and industries, we’ve compiled a list of the 6 best ERP systems for small businesses, from manufacturing to eCommerce, from cloud-based to on-premise.

Solve your specific ERP small business needs

Do more with less – and fuel rapid growth – with an enterprise resource planning system for small business and midsize companies. Integrate all your data and use automation and intelligent technologies to break new ground.

Made specifically with consumer goods manufacturers, importers and distributors in mind, Softengine offers a fully integrated system with out-of-the-box features and a wide range of the most popular ERP modules. This comprehensive solution provides functionality including retailer compliance, electronic data interchange, forecasting, importing, logistics, warehouse management, demand planning, financials, manufacturing, import management, transportation, business intelligence and mobile sales - everything you need to improve efficiency and acquire real-time business insights for a manufacturer.

We have designed to improve processes at every step of the manufacturing process from production to delivery by streamlining operations and reducing costs. Sap Business One is mobile compatible, which allows remote access to the software through a mobile-optimized site or the Android or iOS applications.

SAP offers a variety of services and support for your business needs SAP Help Portal

Find documentation on product onboarding, implementation, and extensibility, while exploring Learning Journeys and accessing support resources, for SAP HANA and our databases.

Services and support offerings from SAP

Receive guidance, best practices, and expertise from industry experts, consultants, and support engineers to jump-start SAP solutions and drive ROI.

SAP training and certification

Achieve your strategic goals by gaining the small business accounting software and experience with training courses that are available at select SAP offices, your own location, and online.

SAP Developer Center

Make the most of your SAP solutions by following step-by-step guides, referring to documentation and how-to-videos, and subscribing to our monthly newsletter.

The Softengine Advantage

SAP is the fastest growing subsidiary of SAP SE, the world's leading provider of business software solutions. Becoming SAP Business One Partner gives you a significant advantage when transitioning your company into an SAP Business “Best Run Business”. We bring a team of certified and award-winning professionals, using a proven methodology, to guide and help you through that transition with minimal disruption to your business operations. 

Project Deployment

The Softengine Safe Implementation Process (SIP) is the deployment roadmap. This blueprint outlines every step required to safely deploy your new system with minimal disruption to your business. It includes:

  • Staff training
  • Data Migration
  • Acceptance Testing
  • On-Site “Go-Live” Support
  • Project review after “Go-Live”


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.