Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 13] Printer
- Text Size +
The Return of Terror (Part One) - The Revival of Terror

Prologue: Lord of Terror Defeated

Diablo the Lord of Terror was slain under the town of Tristram just a few days ago, by a mysterious noble hero from the Far East. We were celebrating his, and our great victory - Terror has fallen under the colossus blade of our hero; "The Grandfather" was the name of that blade.

Diablo’s defeat has bought peace to this ancient land once again, but the last breath of the Lord of Terror destroyed our town in Kurast. The town folks have decided to rebuild our town by the dockside, where was shrouded in a magical sanctuary that kept misfortune well away, but I would rather leave this accursed place and search for a better life in the West, in the legendary land of Hyrule.

Chapter One: The Journey to Hyrule

I am a sorcerer trained in one of the Eastern Mage Clans of Kurast. I have mastered a decent number of magical skills including Fire, Lightning, and Darkness spells. My magic aided me a lot in my past adventures, and I was expecting more of their help in this one, the adventure to the West, which may change my life forever.

I was ready to leave our ruined town, to leave the corrupted dark land of Kurast forever. I placed everything I could carry into my backpack, including food for a few days and my magical charms.

I walked out of the town with my faithful old cedar staff in my hand and a suit of light leather armor on my body for some protection from beasts and birds. I walked, slowly, into the dark, damp, jungle of Western Kurast. I did not look back.

When I have finally reached the dockside of Western Kurast, I rode on a ferry to cross the water. On our ship, I saw a Paladin priest in his full, heavy, steel plated armor and he was carrying a long, broad sword in one hand and a large kite shield in the other. He made me realize how feeble I actually was. I spent just about every minute of my life training in my mind instead of my strength or vitality, so I left myself a strong mind but a weak body, even my backpack tired me out sometimes.

Our ship stopped. We reached a western city, which I was not familiar of, Therefore I decided to stop there for a night or two, so I could ask some local folks about my destination of Hyrule such as the way which I should go to get there.

I went into an inn and paid for the night. The innkeeper was a kind old wizard and he said that he would find me a good room with a friendly and quiet roommate for I was very tired. He told me the way to my room. I thanked him and walked slowly towards that room, wondered who my roommate was going to be. I found my room; I knocked on the door and went in.

"Oh, hi there!" a lovely young woman greeted me with her sweet and friendly voice. She looked rather like a witch, or sorceress, because she was holding a long archon staff in her hand.

"Hi, mate." I answered her, "the inn keeper says that you're nice and quiet, which suits me fine for these few days because I really need some rest, I'm too tired on my journey to the West."

"So, where did you come from and where are you going?" she asked me while taking off her coat, it was obvious that she has just come back. In addition, she looked mysteriously attractive in her forest green shirt and short skirt.

"I'm from the Eastern land of Kurast and going to Hyrule. Our hometown has been destroyed by Diablo before he was defeated. If you want to know how, well, he summoned a huge meteor from the above and it hit our town..." I was finding a little hard to keep my eyes off her petite body and her long, shiny brown hair, so I forgot what I was going to say next.

"Well, I'm glad that you're alright." she cut in before I start to feel embarrassed. "Oh, by the way, I'm Flaress Abyss, my friends call me Flarie. Do you mind leaving me your name?"

"I'm Druin Crursse." I felt enchanted by Flaress' mystical beauty, even though I am a sorcerer myself.

"So, you're going to Hyrule, huh? Me too." she said while sitting down and straightening her long, brown hair which reached down just above her waist. "I hope I can help you on our way."

“All right, thanks mate,” I said, “do you know the way?”

“Of course I do!” Flaress said confidently, “when should we leave?”

“Not tomorrow.” I answered, “I’m really too tired to move on. I need a good rest before we go, all right?”

“Of course, I’ve just come here for a couple of days and I want to have a good look around this city.” She said.

“Where’s the bathroom? I’m going to have a wash and go to sleep.” I asked her, “Aren’t you tired?”

Flaress showed me the bathroom, and then I had a warm bath to relax a bit from the weariness of my journey. I went to my bed and tried to sleep.

“Good night!” Flaress said to me sweetly, “And have a good sleep.”

“Good night, mate!” I replied. I’ve finally found someone who is polite, I thought.

She went to her bed soon after me. She was very tired as well.

The next day came. We did not really do anything but looked around the city that we were in, and bought the necessities for our journey.

We left our city early in the following morning and went straight west. Flaress said we could get to Hyrule in about two days on foot, but also she said that she could not be bothered walking to Hyrule.
“What do you mean by cannot be bothered walking?” I did not understand what she meant by that. “How else can we get there? Go on a caravan or something?” I tried to find out if there was a quicker way.

“Nah, I’m definitely not paying for a caravan.” She cut in before I finished my question, “I’ll show you a trick, and you look like a sorcerer, so you should know it.”

Flaress shifted herself from my side to the top of a tree branch, and then flashed back in front of me within a split second. “See what I mean?”

I suddenly realized how helpful that sorceress’ Teleport would be and I do have my Shadow Warp spell as well. “Sure you know the way? I don’t want to get lost in a strange place.”

“Yeah, let’s go!” She dragged me by my left hand and led the way. After a couple of hours, we reached a large, clear lake known as Lake Hylia. We have finally reached the land of Hyrule, the land that was going to change my entire life, the land I dreamed of! I thanked Flaress again for her great help.

It was night again. We found a flat area of land by Lake Hylia and I threw a Fire Ball onto the ground to start a fire. We both unfolded our blankets and placed them on the long, green grass. We then lied down in them and I could feel the magical warmth of fire on my side. I could still feel the mystical warmth, even with the campfire put out.

Was it enchantment that made me feel so warm beside her; was it affection that made me feel so honored around her; or was it love that made me feel like kissing her? I did not know, but I did, I certainly did wish to kiss her sweet lips, but it was not the right time to do it.

Chapter Two: The Forest Temple

Therefore, another day began. The golden sun shone onto the deep, clear water of Lake Hylia, the light sparkled on the smooth, horizontal surface. Everything was so peaceful of this charmed land.

I opened my eyes wider; the sun was already over sixty degrees above my head. I stretched myself and stood up. Flaress was beside me still asleep, with her long, reddish brown hair waving in the gentle morning breeze. I wanted to wake her up while giving her a surprise and showing her what I can do. Therefore, I walked silently to the edge of the lake and examined the depth of the water and it was all right. Silently, I walked back beside Flaress and grabbed my staff. I pointed it at the sky and then I summoned a small meteor; I guided it so it landed in the lake. The huge splash of water woke Flaress, and then, like a rainstorm, thousands of cascades shot down at the ground, at the grass, and at us.

Flaress stared at me with a perplexed look on her face. I simply answered her with a grin.

"Hey, what the hell was that?" She seemed a little angry for waking her up and giving her such a fright.

"Umm, nothing really, just a burning piece of rock dropped down from the sky." I pretended to be innocent. "Hey, look at the rainbow!" I pointed above the lake.

"Oh, shut up! I know your little tricks; I can do that as well." She did not seem to believe my simulated idiocy. "Look behind you!" she shouted.

Flaress waved her right hand with a red glow. I turned around and looked back, and a tall wall of flame burst up just before my eyes, I did not prepare for that and I leaned back a couple of steps in my astonishment. I was going to fall, but Flaress caught me in her arms. "Surprised, huh?" she whispered softly into my ears in a teasing tone. "All right, let's go." I tried to sound like I was annoyed; but actually, did she know how much I liked to be so close to her?

Flaress again guided my way, into the town of Hyrule, but I did not really want to stay in the town at that moment, I wanted to find somewhere to live, away from the crowd of people. I asked her about our accommodation, she said that we could live in a small village in a forest, or live in a temple deep in the woods. The temple sounded perfectly suitable to me because I preferred peace and quiet so I could complete the training in my magic and mind.

We went out of the town. Flaress led me to the entrance of the ancient forest known as the Kokiri Forest. There was a small village with houses built on top of trees and in hollow tree trunks. Flaress has told me about this village. All the villagers were children, which was quite strange. A green haired girl came to us and welcomed us; she looked like ten years old. She explained to us why all the villagers were children, she said that Kokiris never grow up as long as they stay within this magical forest, she also told us the right way to the Forest Temple through the labyrinth of Lost Woods. I learned that her name was Saria and she was chosen to be the guardian sage of this forest.

“Do you want me to lead you into the Lost Woods, in case you lose your way in there?” Saria asked. “And the Forest Temple is there too, veiled in the labyrinth.”

“Yes please.” Flaress answered.

Saria guided us through the Lost Woods and we reached a maze made of trees and walls of rock. Saria told us to climb up a ladder that she made and go to the top of those rocky walls to avoid getting lost in the maze.

We did as she told, and finally, we have found the entrance of an ancient temple covered in leaves and vines. Saria said that was the Forest Temple, in which the guardian spirits of this forest lies. However, the entrance was elevated from the ground level, and there was no ladder for us to climb.

“Oh, no!” Saria exclaimed in shock.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“Someone stole the ladder! Without it we can’t get into the temple.” She was a bit worried.

“We’ll make another one then.” I tried not to make a big thing out of that in case it upsets Saria. “All right, Flarie?”

“Oh, what’s wrong with you?” Flaress was shouting at me on the stony deck of the entrance. All I saw was a flash of lightning beside me.

Saria was staring at Flaress with her mouth wide open in astonishment. “How…did you get up there? It’s about…twice the height of you!” She did not appear to believe her own eyes.

“Well, I don’t really need a ladder either, but I can make you one if you want me to. You decide.” I warped onto deck and stood next to Flaress. My spell was a little different form hers, I left a shadow behind where I warped from, and it faded away in a few seconds. I did not really wish to make a big matter from that either.

“Saria, just tell us where the rooms are and we’ll clean them up ourselves.” Flaress said to her.

“Man! How many rooms do you need? You don’t have that many things, do you?”

“Just two, one for me and one for her.” I answered, I felt funny about Saria’s question.

“But there is only one bedroom in this temple, the rest are all full of plants and stuff. That room is behind the first door on your right hand side. It was built for the guardian of the temple, but I’d rather live in the village.” Saria informed us, “by the way, it’s big enough for the two of you, no problem at all.”

I turned my head and looked at Flaress. “Should I leave?” She asked me while holding her staff tight in both hands. “Or do you want me to stay with you? You decide.” She copied my expressions to Saria.

She worried me lot by saying that, I did not want to leave her, but I did not really know what the best thing for me to do was. I tried not to take too long to answer her, lest she Teleports away, therefore, I said to her in rush, “Please don’t leave me alone in this strange place, please don’t go away!” and I put my arm around her waist, tried to stop her from leaving. Her uniform-like shirt covered only her arms and chest and she was not wearing her coat. I truly liked the soft and smooth feel of her skin. To be honest, that was the first time I made any physical contact with a female, because our mage master has told us to stay away from females but I did not find the sense of it.

“What’s got into you now?” Flaress did not remove my hand from her waist. “I’m not going anywhere as you’ll certainly need more of my help.”

“Thanks.” I sighed in relief.

We said goodbye to Saria and she giggled. I knew it was a mischievous giggle, but I did not care much about it. We walked into the temple; Flaress was in front of me. When we entered the hallway, an undead looking arachnid dropped down from the ceiling, as if guarding its territory. It stared at us with its hollow eyes on its skull like face. Flaress screamed and fell back when the arachnid swung and swayed on its string and spun around. It was my turn to hold Flaress in my arms and stop her from falling. This arachnid must have been one of Saria’s tricks.

“Are you scared of spiders, Flarie?” I asked her in a soft voice, mimicked her actions from the lakeside when she teased me with her Fire Wall.

“Oh, I hate spiders, especially this one!” She said, pointing at the spinning undead arachnid with her archon staff. She struck it down to the floor with her staff and threw some Fire Bolts at it followed by a bolt of ice which shattered its body, left its skull face on the floor. The Ice Bolt seemed strange to me because I did not learn any Ice spells.

I bent down and picked the skull up. I fitted it into an old socket on my cedar staff, it looked pretty good. Flaress examined it with a disgusted look on her face. I did not say anything but smiled to myself, I liked that skull in my staff.

I was expecting more of Saria’s mischief until we walked into the only bedroom of this temple. We stared at each other in surprise, for there was only one bed for one person! The room was perfect in any other ways, it was quite clean and tidy and it was well furnished. But we had only one single bed to sleep on, and I was not used to sleep on the floor.

We explored this ancient temple. It was just like a forest with trees and flowers emitting their beautiful sweet scent into the fresh air. There was a deep well under a tall brick wall, it was filled with clear water from a stream running down to it, and then flows away. We did not go too deep into this temple because of its size and the lateness. It was night again.

I went back to the bedroom and Flaress came in a few minutes after because she was having a wash. She looked at the bed and said, “If you want me to stay here with you, which means we’ll have to sleep in the same bed. I know you may not be used to it, but I can keep still during my sleep.” She did not seem to mind much about it.

I did desire for it, sleeping with my charming young sorceress, but I was really too embarrassed and nervous to say anything but “All right, I’ll go and have a wash first.”

I went to the other side of the stream behind the well and had a wash. The water was quite warm. When I went back to our room, Flaress was already asleep; she left some room for me on the bed.

I kept convincing myself that “I did not want to wake her up!” to comfort myself from my discomfiture, but what I actually told myself was “I must control my lust!” Therefore, I opened my backpack and pulled out my blanket and then unfolded it onto the cold, stony floor. I slept on the floor for that night. I felt so stupid but also I felt like I have done the right thing.

Chapter Three: Exploring Hyrule

I woke up long before Flaress did and I folded away my blankets, I tried not to wake her up. I did not want her to know that I slept on the floor last night because of her; it would surely make her feel uneasy. I wanted to pretend that I woke up early for some exercise.

I walked out of the temple onto the front deck. I was quite surprised to see Saria there, sitting on a rock and playing her ocarina softly. I jumped down and said good morning to her and asked why she was here so early.

“This is the place I come every morning, before the others wake up. I practice on my ocarina here. One of my friends really likes to hear me play it.” Saria told me.

“Who are you talking about? You seem to have lots of friends.” I said.

“I’ll introduce him to you later. His name is Link, what’s your name again?”

“Druin.” I answered.

“And what about your girlfriend’s?”

“Eh? Who do you mean?” I did not really get her. “And what do you mean by ‘girlfriend’?” I asked.

“You know who I mean, that lovely sorceress you’re with. You two seem to be in love with each other…” she giggled.

“Oh, damn you!” I laughed, “We’ve just met for a few days, and how we could get into that sort of relationships?”

“Ooh… you can stop making excuses now. You’ve just slept with her in the same bed, didn’t you?” She tried to tease me about it, but she did not achieve her goal of embarrassing me because I have expected that.

“How did you know we slept together? I could have been in the backyard or on the floor, by the way, why don’t you find me a bed to sleep on?” I rebutted.

“Well, if you can make us a ladder.” she said. “And you can wake her up now; Link might like to see you.”

“All right.” I warped back into the temple and called Flaress. She woke up and dressed herself. “What’s going on?” she asked.

“Saria wants to introduce us to one of her best friends, he’s a guy called Link.” I explained to her.

Therefore we came to Saria and she led us out of the Lost Woods. In their village, almost everyone was awake by that time; it was about the second hour after sunrise. Saria climbed up to a tree house and knocked on the door. “Hey, Link, I’ve found you some ‘adult’ friends, in case you get sick of us kids!”

A young man came out of his tree house. He looked pretty handsome in his green tunic which fitted him well. “Oh, hi!” he said, “How old are you?”

I was a little shocked by that being his first question, but I did not mind because it was reasonable. “I’m definitely not a kid anymore, so don’t worry, mate! To be exact, this is the fourth month of my eighteenth year.” I answered him. I have found him a little strange.

“Hey, man! This is my eighteenth year as well, ha, ha…” He tried to copy my words.

“Well, since I’m two years older than both of you, I’m nineteen, so I’m certainly no kid, if you are sick of kids…” Flaress said to him. I have just known that Flaress was only nineteen; she appeared to be a lot more mature than nineteen.

“Sorry for his rudeness, please don’t mind.” Saria said, “This is my friend, Link, he’s not one of us, he’s a Hylian.”

“I’m Druin and this is my friend, Flaress” I introduced us to Link.

“All my friends call me Flarie.” Flaress added.

“Nice to meet you two. As an apology for my rudeness, I’ll show you the way around Hyrule. Come on, let’s go!” Link jumped down from his deck and landed beside Saria. She gave him a little grin.

He led us out of the forest onto the vast field of Hyrule. “Do you want to go into the castle? It’s okay for us to go in because the princess is my friend.” We agreed to have a look in the Hyrule Castle.

The Hyrule Castle was right behind the town of Hyrule. When we got there, Link told us to wait for a while because he needed to tell the guards to open the main gate for us. Then he came back and told us the gate was open, so we could go in. We went into the courtyard of this giant castle. This building was a magnificent sight; it looked like an ancient fortress with tall stone walls around it. Link told us briefly about the history of Hyrule. It is a vast land with thousands of years of history, just like Kurast.

We walked into the castle. Link said the king was busy, so we did not bother him; Link also said that the princess would like to meet us, she always liked to be a mage, he said.

“I’m not here to perform my tricks, sorry about that, because I’ve got a sore back.” I did not want to show everyone my skills, because I have always hated to draw a crowd of people around me.

“It’s all right.” Link said and that gave me a relief.

We found our way into the backyard of the castle. The princess was there, she was with a tall woman who looked like her guardian. Link said “Hi” to them and the princess seemed very happy to see him.

“Hi, Link, I haven’t seen you for a week, I missed you a lot! You’re terrible!” She said to him, pretended to be a little angry, and then she hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I shook my head and sighed.

“I’m glad to introduce to you these two foreign mages.” Link said.

“I’m Druin Crursse and I came from the Eastern land of Kurast, I was trained in the Eastern Mage Clan.” I started first, “Nice to meet you!”

“And I’m Flaress Abyss; I’m also from the Eastern Mage Clan in Kurast.” Flaress said, “A surprise for you, Druin!” she smiled to me. It was truly a big surprise to me because I never knew that Flaress was from our Clan as well, and it has also made me feel closer to her.

“I’m Zelda Hylia, the princess of Hyrule. My father has told me about the Eastern Mages when I was little; he said there are many mysteries lying in the East, including the sacred Mount Arreat and the Worldstone which it holds within its summit. But I know very little about Kurast.” The princess said.

“Kurast was once a glorious place, but it has been recently corrupted by the evil minions of Mephisto, the Lord of Hatred, Diablo’s eldest brother, and then, a meteor struck our hometown, summoned by Diablo before he was slain.” I explained to Zelda. “Fortunately, Mephisto’s Soulstone has been shattered and he was banished back to the burning hells, back to where he came from. So we decided to rebuild our town, but I went out of that dark land and came here.”

“My story is different. To be honest, I was a rebellious member of the Mage Clan. I was very angry about the way they treated us women, because if a man breaks our rules, he gets imprisoned; but if it is a woman, she gets raped first. And I was about to get raped, so I defeated the leader of our team and did something completely unacceptable to protect my dignity. A few days later, I fled the land of Kurast and lived in the western port city of Moon Frost. I lived in an inn and disguised as a traveler, until the third day, Druin found me in that inn. He said he wanted to go to Hyrule, so I led him here.” Flaress told her story.

My memories suddenly came back to me: About twelve days ago when I was still in our town, there was a mysterious fire that burned out all the houses and only the houses of a team in our Clan. I assumed that we were cursed; in addition, a meteor struck our town the day after. I have found the caster of that fire on the third day, it was a sinister figure about half a foot shorter than me, I could not see clearly who it was because it was veiled in frost and the time was night. I tried to chase it, but it has made me difficult to follow by laying blaze on its wake. I warped in front of it and attempted to ascertain who it was, however, it Teleported away into the darkness of the night. I could only give up…

I could hardly believe Flaress was the person who cast the fire. But I did not say anything, maybe she did not choose to do it, but the cruel reality had forced her. “Can we leave now, I don’t feel very good, and I’ve got a sore back.” I asked Link and Zelda. “We’ll see you again tomorrow or sometime.”

“All right, see you later!” Zelda said.

We said goodbye to Princess Zelda and Link led our way out of the castle. “We can go and have a quick look around the Zora River, or do you want to go up the Death Mountain?” He said, pointing at a large volcano with a ring of ash cloud floating on its summit. We said it was up to him to decide, and he wanted to show us around the river first. We went through a rather complicated water route before we reached a huge waterfall. That waterfall looked like a door curtain of a cave because the color behind it was darker than the rocks outside.

Link told me that my guess was right. Behind the waterfall there was a cave, known as the Zora’s Domain. We went in through a side door so we did not get wet. The Zoras were fish like people with rubbery, bright blue skin; they were used to live by the water.

By the time we got out of Zora’s domain and got back onto the field, ready for return, the sun was setting. The sunset in Hyrule was extraordinarily beautiful, the golden sunlight sliced through the evening mist on the grassland, made it look so mysterious and sacred. As the sun merged into the horizon, the hued glow of sunset turned from bright pink to dark purple and then shadowy blue.

We came back to our forest village. We thanked Link and said good night to him, and then warped back to the Forest Temple.

Flaress went in first; she jumped into the stream in the backyard and had a wash. I had one too after her. I felt very sleepy, so I got myself into pajamas and ready for sleep.

I walked into our room and I saw Flaress sitting on the bed as if she was waiting for me. “Come here,” she ordered.

I did. I stood against the rocky wall, beside her, and she slowly stood up, deeply staring at me, she made me feel a little uncomfortable. I wondered what she wanted, but I did not say anything before she did.

Flaress leaned against the wall, facing me with each of her arms by each side of my head. Since she was about half a foot shorter than me, she stood on her toes so that she had the same eyelevel with me. I felt extremely nervous.

“It seems to me that I’ll have to leave you now,” Flaress said in a dreamy voice, “because I don’t want you to have a sore back every day…”

“Can you please tell me what’s going on? I don’t want you to leave, and my sore back is none of your fault.” I forced some words out of my shut mouth.

“Are you going to sleep on the cold floor again tonight?” she continued in her dreamy voice. “Do you dislike me or something?” Melancholy prominent in her voice.

“No, of course not. You’re like the most attractive girl I’ve ever seen…” I could not believe I blurted those words out without even thinking. I felt more uneasy.

“Oh, thanks! I…I love you!” Flaress wound her right arm around my neck and pulled herself even closer to me, and, out of my expectation, she stuck her soft, warm lips onto mine. She kissed me deeply with her eyes closed. It was too hard for me to explain how great I felt, a kiss from my beloved sorceress was what I always desired for in these few days, and now I have finally obtained it. I thought it was only a figment of my imagination, but fortunately, it was real.

Flaress did not stop kissing me. Her love and warmth has given me the strength to lift her up and gently lay her onto the bed. I was lying on her side, caressing her feminine body with my right hand while supporting her with my left and enjoying her sweet, hot lips. I felt so beloved and satisfied within my soul. Flaress, she was so beautiful and sweet and kind, she looked even more attractive and seductive with her long, silky brown hair spread over the pillow and on my face.

“Oh, Flarie, I failed to confess my feeling to you at the beginning…and I’m sorry for upsetting you so much. I love you, Flaress!” I pulled my lips apart from hers.

“It is fine, Druin, for as long as we understand each other’s feelings and possess each other’s love.” Flaress said as she took off her robe like pajamas, she left only her undergarments and pressed my body to her ample chest. I felt exceedingly warm and I kissed her again… It was the very first time I slept with a woman, with the gorgeous young sorceress I loved.

Chapter Four: The Sensation of Love

The morning sunlight crept into our room through the windows. I woke up, Flaress was in my arms. I kissed her lightly and tried to wake her up. Her response to my kiss was winding her arms around my body and kissed me deeper. She opened her dark brown eyes and asked me in an undertone, “Do you still have a sore back?” She caressed my spine gently. “Not anymore.” I answered, “But I’ll have a sore arm soon if you don’t get off my arm.”

“It’s great that you don’t have a sore back anymore, and now we can have some fun!” Flaress said to me in a seductive voice and gave me a wolfish grin.

“Not in here. I’m going to have a walk outside this temple and get some fresh air into my body. It’s not always very healthy to stay in bed until the third hour after sunrise, Flarie.” I tried to be stolid and wait for her reply.

“How about the backyard? We want some privacy.” She said, “And why can’t we just stay here for a little bit longer and we can have some fun here? It’s nice and private.” Her sweet voice was lustful.

“Fine, if you insist on staying here. But I can’t really find any fun things to do in here, mate!” I kept pretending.

“There’re heaps of fun things waiting for us to do, I can’t believe that you couldn’t find any.” She sighed in frustration. “I’ll show you the least we can do here…” she whispered into my ear while undoing the buttons of her undergarment.

“Should I help you?” I smiled to her.

“If you want to.” She smiled back.

I reached my hands to her back and undid the buttons of her clothing that covered her chest, but I did not take it off. I waited for her to take it off herself, and she did, slowly and seductively, removed that piece of clothing from her luscious chest.

“Do you like this?” she asked me, intended to make me even more excited.

Her feminine body was nearly irresistible to me. “Yeah, Flaress, you look so gorgeous…” I could not help but placed my hand onto her chest, gently caressed her soft mounds of flesh. I knew she liked it a lot because she was moaning in pleasure, and I felt great. Maybe it was lust that tired me out so easily, or it made me want to stick to her body. I pushed her up a bit and gently placed my head onto her chest and stuck my face on her soft mounds to find a most comfortable position. I shut my eyes and enjoyed the charming warmth of her delicate flesh.

“Should we stop now? We’ll have to see the princess in the castle. Druin, please don’t tell Saria about this, all right? It’s not a very good thing for kids to know.” Flaress reminded me about what I said to Zelda yesterday, I have nearly forgotten it. So we got out of the bed and dressed ourselves properly.

I walked out of the temple first. I saw Saria was sitting on that stone plate as if waiting for me. “Oh…what sweet times you had, Druin.” She spoke with her mischievous grin as usual.

“What do you mean this time? I didn’t eat anything sweet, those fruits were sour as lemon.” I asked her, like nothing has happened.

“Stop pretending to be so innocent, young sorcerer,” she said with a giggle, “you’re so damned lucky that your girlfriend is such a lovely sorceress; you two are a perfect match!”

“So?” I tried to counter-tease Saria.

“So you did what you longed to do, right? And you love what you did.” Saria seemed to know everything.

“How did you know that she kissed me last night and we slept together?” I tried to ascertain how she knew all that, without anyone telling her, but the truth leaked out of my mouth along with the other words I spoke.

“See, you admitted it! If you really want to know how I found it out, well, I’ll tell you anyway.” She has obviously picked up those words. “I could tell from the scents on your dress and body, you smelled different from yesterday because you have Flarie’s perfume all over yourself. And I could also tell from your expressions: you looked hollow and weary yesterday and now you look satisfied and energetic.” I was truly amazed by Saria; I could not believe such a little girl could be so observant. She might not be as young as she looked though.

“All right, Saria, I give up. I’ve got to go to the castle and see Princess Zelda today, I promised her.” I said, trying to get away from this matter because I was pretty sure that it would become a phenomenon when spilled by Saria.

“I ran out of the Lost Woods and entered the Kokiri Village. It was another surprise to me when I saw Flaress waiting for me there. “I’m going with you to the castle.” She said to me.

We walked out of the forest and warped straight into the town of Hyrule in no time. I was really proud of our sorcery; it has been so helpful to us. When we found our way into the castle, we ran into Link. He said he just came out of there, he went to see Zelda as well, but he said she was not there. “Let’s go to the market and do something else,” Link suggested, “we can always come here again tomorrow.” We agreed.

Link found a shooting gallery and went in. He wanted to show me how it worked, so he paid for twenty arrows and began the game. The objective was fairly simple: shoot the target popped out of different places. The first few targets were easy but the last ones were much hard to aim. Link was quite good at it; he scored seventeen out of twenty. “I’ll give you a game, Druin, and see if you’re any good at shooting.” He challenged me and I accepted. We both paid for twenty shots, Link used a short bow, but I chose a light crossbow because I was better at crossbows than normal bows. The match began, our first targets came out and we both got them, as well as our second ones, but I missed my third one. I was no match to him at this, he scored eighteen out of twenty, and I only scored fifteen.

Flaress looked a bit jealous. She challenged Link, “I’m going to beat you!” They paid for another twenty shots and they were both using a short bow. The shop keeper made this round harder for them, but they were both like experts at shooting. They have hit every single target before the eighteenth one and Link had then missed it, Flaress did not. They have both hit the second to last targets and both missed the last ones, so they ended with nineteen points to eighteen. I was quite impressed by their skills with bows, especially Flaress’ accuracy.

“How does it make you feel to be beaten by a girl?” I asked him and tried to tease him about this, and I have also received a pinch on the arm from Flaress.

“So what? She’s like two years older than me and I’ll definitely improve a lot during two years. I think I’ll go up the mountain and practice a bit more.” He said. I knew he did not take it seriously.

“Well, should we go back?” Flaress asked us.

“Yes, we’ll come again tomorrow.” I answered.

“I’m going up the mountain, so see you.” Link said. He ran towards the Death Mountain.

We warped back into the forest and through the Lost Woods. I wanted to explore deeper into the Forest Temple when we got back. I was interested in the structure of this ancient building.

We went back into the room and I led Flaress to the backyard, I asked her if she wished to go further into this temple. “Not now,” she said, “don’t we have anything better to do?” She came back to her sweet voice, which really turns me on. I knew what she wanted and I have expected of this. I warped to her back and I wound my arms around her waist where was not covered by her clothing. I put my head onto her left shoulder and said softly to her, “Yeah, we can always find a better thing to do, and a better way to do it.”

My words pleased Flaress a lot. She turned around and gave me a kiss, she said, “The ground is pretty warm here, and if we get dirty, we can have a wash in the water.” She took off her green shirt and I helped her to unbuckle her belt, her skirt dropped down. She looked more attractive in her undergarments. I have then undressed myself and stuck myself onto Flaress’ petite body. I kissed her deeply and we both lied down on the soft, warm earth, in each other’s arms. I caressed her long, silky hair and her smooth skin.

“Do you want me to keep my clothes on, or do you want me to take them off?” Flaress asked me seductively. “So you can touch and kiss me anywhere as you like.”

I have already taken off the clothing on her chest and she removed the other piece herself. I kissed and caressed all over her upper body in pleasure without even noticing that she was completely naked in my arms. I lowered my head down to her chest and I held her luscious breasts in my hands and then I aroused their hardened peaks even more with my lips and tongue. Flaress moaned softly in great satisfaction; I loved her voice a lot.

Flaress took my right hand and she placed it between her smooth legs, and then onto her softest, warmest and most feminine part of her body. The touch of it gave me a thrill. “Do you like this, Druin? I’m sure you do…” She said while guiding my hand to part her folds of soft, wet skin. “This is another new experience for you…” She was moaning loud.

“Well, Flarie, I think we’d better stop this now. We have gone too far crossed the line.” I said softly to Flaress, while trying hard to control my lust of having more of her.

“Yeah, Druin, you’re right. We’ve just met for s few days and we don’t even know each other that well yet. There is something that I want to tell you, although you might have already known it, but I’ll still say it to you.” She said and put her dress on.

“What was that?” I asked while putting my clothes on as well.

“When we were in Kurast the other night, it was me who burned the houses of that team of the Mage Clan. The reasons to it you have already known...” She explained it to me in depth. “When you caught me, I cast Blaze behind me so you couldn’t follow and I covered myself in frost so you couldn’t identify me. But when I laid flame behind me and blocked your way, why didn’t you fight back with your own magic?” she added.

“I didn’t because I would never hurt anyone that I don’t know, unless they hurt me first.” I answered, “in addition, I wasn’t even sure it was you or not, I chased you just because you looked a little suspicious and you eluded our mage master for some reason.”

“It was such a coincidence that we met again in that inn of Moon Frost. It must be destiny that drew us together.” Flaress said to me in deep feelings.

“I wouldn’t blame you for what you’ve done that day; I respect those people that stand up for themselves. Time cannot flow back; the lost cannot be regained. I love you, no matter what you did before, because we’re destined to be together, Flarie!” I told her not to worry about what she has done.

I did mean what I said. I would never see Flaress as weird or sinister; she would always be sweet and innocent to me. Also I knew that she would not ever do anything like that again, because she is a nice and caring person and I trust her.

We did explore the temple before dusk. That temple was a lot larger than what I first thought and it held many secrets that I did not want to get into. When we got back to the hallway, we found out that the small shrine in the middle was actually an elevator, which could go either up or down. Because there was nothing up the ceiling, therefore we assumed it would drop down. I told Flaress to stay off it and I examined the four similar torches placed on each of the fore corners of that square shrine: One purple, one orange, one blue and one green. I and Flaress tried to light them with Firebolts, but they just would not ignite, and we have tested all of our fire spells on them, including her Fire Wall and my Firestorm, but the results were the same.

Flaress shot a spike of ice in her frustration and it hit the blue torch. To our surprise, it ignited with a blue flame. That gave us a hint, so I lit the purple one with a Shadow Ball and the green one with a poison gas potion I found before; Flaress lit the orange torch with her lightning spell. The center tile dropped down as soon as all four torches were lit. It left a secret passage way to the basement of this ancient temple.

We carefully jumped down onto the sunken tile of stone and went into the basement. We both enchanted our staves with flame to light this place up a bit so we could see well. There was a faint glow of pinkish light on a stadium like structure. We walked close to it, and it was a fairy figure. It said that there was a very important message, which must be delivered to Hyrule’s people, especially the king and their army.

Chapter Five: Terror Revived

We stood there and listened to that mysterious fairy. It told us, "Although Diablo has been slain, but some of his minions are still under the control of Baal, he was the Lord of Destruction, and Diablo's elder brother. Baal's aim is to lay his hands onto the sacred Worldstone and using its power to corrupt the world with evil and terror. On the other hand, one of Diablo's minions is attempting to reopen the seal to the Sacred Realm, where the Triforce is hidden. If they both succeed, the world will no longer like it is today, it will be filled with evil and terror..."

I knew it. I knew this would happen someday. Baal, the Lord of Destruction was still walking the world. Our last victory would not last long before Baal defeated, because Diablo's minions were under his control.

This information must be given to the king of Hyrule, I thought, it must be given to Hyrule without procrastination.

Therefore, we went to tell Link about the reunion of the demons. He did not believe it at the beginning, but he was easily convinced by us when we led him back to the temple and saw the mysterious fairy from the underworld. Link said that all of us should go to the castle together and tell the king about this terrible news, lest he does not believe it.

We rushed to the castle and told the guards to open the gate, but the guards said there was an argument going on between the king and some knights. Link told them that we had a vital message to deliver to the king. They finally opened the gate, but they told us to "stay out of trouble", which was quite unusual for them

Link led us into the king's throne. We saw the king was arguing with six or seven knights about some sort of battle or war, but we could not hear anything clearly because they were shouting at each other and debating louder and louder, over each other's voice. I was shocked to see this scene.

"I'll go up and you two can wait here for a moment." Link ordered. He ran up between those knights and pushed them aside. He spoke to the king about the news we heard from that fairy. The king wanted us to go up and tell him what exactly has happened, and we did, we told him exactly what that fairy told us.

"See! They're saying the same damned thing!" A knight shouted at the one beside him. "It has to be true!" Another one emphasized.

I was puzzled by the knights' responses. What were they talking about? The same thing? How did they know it? Many questions streamed into my mind.

The knights continued to argue. Some were saying it was a rumor, but the others were saying they heard it from their dreams. The king was surely annoyed, he shouted in frustration, "All of you; be quiet! And tell your stories on by one. Only one person speaks at a time."

"Last night, I dreamed of the archangel Tyrael. He was telling me to inform your majesty of the revival of evil. He said that Diablo's minions have risen once again..." The first knight said. But the second one did not agree with him. The third knight told the same story...

"What is your story, young sorcerer? Can you please tell us?" The king was finding it hard to decide who was telling the truth.

"King of Hyrule, don't you have a mind of your own? They all say that Tyrael informed them about the revival of terror, but our story was a bit different." I said to the king, telling him to have another think before he does anything. "Go on." He said. "Tyrael is one of my worst rivals. He killed my grandfather for his necromancy and banished my father, Nihlathak, into the hell. But I wouldn't blame him for that because my father has once betrayed Harrogath and aligned to Baal. Tyrael was right, he fights for the light, but he will always be one of the last to know anything about the movements in the hell. Izual, another archangel, was the first one that knew the revival of Diablo; but unfortunately, he has been corrupted by the evil and he has fallen to free Diablo from the burning hells. Izual was then killed by Tyrael, in order to save the world from further corruption.

“I was informed this news by a fairy from the underworld. It is in the basement of the Forest Temple. I should lead you there to see it.” I finished my words.

The king agreed to see that mysterious fairy. I led him to the temple, but we found that fairy was outside, as if waiting for us. It glowed white and shifted into the figure of an archangel, it then spoke to us, “You may not recognize me; I am the archangel Izual. I am freed from the hell to inform you mortals about the revival of terror’s minions; and it was I who told your knights of this in their dreams. The Lord of Destruction, Baal, is attempting to corrupt the world with his evil power combined with the power of the sacred Worldstone, and he is in control of Diablo’s former minions. Ganondorf, the Minion of Terror, is now sending demons into this land in order for him to lay his hands on the Triforce. If he succeeds, the Sacred Realm will be filled with pure evil.” Izual warned the king.

I then understood why some of the knights say they dreamed of Tyrael; the archangel in their dreams was actually Izual, the former Fallen Angel. I was glad that he was freed from the hell and freed from his demon body because he was always an excellent scout of the movements of the evil demons. Tyrael was stronger than Izual in many aspects, but he was always too slowly informed.

“Where did you come from and why did you hide yourself within this ancient temple?” The king asked Izual and tried to find out who Izual actually was.

“I was once a Heaven’s Brethren and I knew that I must inform you this incoming war, but I did not want to be identified by everyone. Therefore, I waited for those mages to find me in this temple.” Izual answered. The reason why he did not want to be seen was obvious: people still recognized him as the Fallen Angel, the evil one, and he tried to elude Tyrael for his own safety.

“When would this war break out, and where?” I asked him, “and, what is the Sacred Realm that you were talking about?”

“This will be the very final war between us and the evil. Baal and Ganondorf have already prepared their armies of demons and undead; Baal and his minions have reached the Arreat and Ganondorf is now charging towards Hyrule. The battles will begin in Hyrule, and on Mount Arreat.” Izual explained. “The Sacred Realm is located within the Temple of Time in the town of Hyrule, and its seal is the legendary Master Sword of the Hero of Time. This seal must be broken now, in order to release the energy of the Triforce: Power, Wisdom and Courage; these three pieces of the Triforce is guarded by their goddesses: Din, Farore and Nayru. The Master Sword should be given to the greatest hero of Hyrule coupled with this shield.” He said as he pulled out a spiked shield from a portal. “But be careful though, once the sword has been drawn from the temple, the Sacred Realm will be open to this world.”

Izual repeated his last sentence and faded away, left behind his shield from the heaven – the Lance Guard. “It’s yours, Link.” I said, “It’s too heavy for me to carry.”

“Pick it up, hero!” The king said.

As soon as Link picked up the shield, a figure descended with a golden glow. It was Tyrael. “Hero of Hyrule, please believe what Izual said. He might have been a traitor before, but what he said this time was true. Terror has been revived within Ganondorf’s soul, so please defeat him as soon as you can, before he enters the Sacred Realm, and before Baal lays his evil hands onto the Worldstone.” Tyrael said to Link, emphasized that Izual was telling the truth. “So, go, warrior. Draw the Master Sword to defeat the evil! I’ll be right here and waiting for you.”

______________
END PART ONE


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.