Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 14] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Link: Let them go now!!

As he pointed the sword toward Ganon.

Ganon: If you want to save them... you must complete my courses. Are you game?

Link lowered his sword down.

Link: Yes... I'll play your games.

Ganon: Excellent. Just to make sure you don't do anything sneaky...

The gang members ready their bows and arrows aiming at Link.

Ganon: The first game is the fire the targets over there. If you lose... One of your precious sages will fall down to their doom.

Link: What happens if I win?

Ganon: If you win, then you save the sages and move on to the next game. Ready? Set... GO!

Ganon and Link took out their bows and arrows. Link shot the center of the target, so did Ganon. Link missed one of the target, but Ganon shot the other. Link shot the outside rim, and Ganon shot the left center. Link shot another arrow and finnaly hit the center. Ganon shot his arrow and centered it directly. Times was up and Link lost.

Link: NO!!!!!!!

Ganon: Drop one down!

The gang member cut down the rope and Nabooru fell to her doom. Her face plattered on the floor and blood spread everywhere.

Link: You fucking bitch!!!

Link bend down on his knees and cried.

Ganon: Awwww you missed your friend? Stand up or you'll lose the others!

Link stood up but his knees were shaky.

Link: Next game!!!

Ganon: Alright you must defeat Jason! In 20 second!

One of the gang member carrying a sword jumped down. His eyes were red as if it were burning. His skin was tanned and he looks tough.

Ganon: Ready? Set.... GO!!

Link charged at Jason but Jason jumped over him. He was about to stab Link's back but Link blocked it with his shield. Link attacked Jason with his mighty sword but Jason blocked his attack. Jason kicked Link on the chest. Link fell to the floor and he had lost one again.

Ganon: Uh oh! You just lost another sage! This time two!

Rauru and Saria fell down and smashed their face against the floor.

Link: NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ganon: ahahahahahaha your pathethic Link. You think you can beat our game? Come on you can do better then that!

Link looked at him full of rage. His eyes water so much that he can bearly see Ganon.

Link: Lets try that again! This time 4 of them!

Ganon: Tsk tsk tsk. Okay go again Jason.

Jason ready his sword while Link ready his sword. Jason started slashing and Link started to block his attack. Link did a jump attack but Jason dodged it. Jason tried kicking Link but Link blocked it with his hands. Link slashed Jason across the belly. Then Link kicked him and he fell to the floor in defeat.

Ganon: Well done!! Well done! But wait! You defeated him in 22 seconds! This means you lost! So bye bye!!!

Four sages fell down. It was Impa, Daurunia, and Ruto. All was left was Mario.

Link cried and tried to yell out but his tears held him back.

Link: Kill me too!!!! I've had enough of this!!!!

Ganon: Well we gotta go guys! But before you go... You must save your last friend from othis burning rope. Guys! burn the ropes now!

The gang member burned the rope and their wasn't much time before Mario falls down.

Link jumped up and climbed up the ladder. Just as he was at a good angle. Link tucked his hands into his sleeves. Link jumped and and was hanging onto the rope. Link slided down and put the fire down. But the rope couldn't carry too much wieght. Mario nearly fell down half way.

Mario: Leave me behind Link!!

As he cough out blood.

Link: I'm not going to let you go!!!

Link finnaly put the fire out but the rope snapped and Mario fell down hard on the ground. But bearly survived. Link jumped down from the rope and aid Mario.

Link: Mario! Mario!!

Mario: I'm not going to make it.....

Link: Yes you are!! And I'm going to help you!

Link found a cart that can allow Mario to sit on it. Link took the cart but it was too late..... Mario had died.....(Oh shit! I killed Mario damnit!!)

Link couldn't bear it anymore... He fell down and cried as long as he wants...

3 hours later some soldiers from Hyrule come to Kakiriko village. There the found Link laying on the ground still crying. The soilders aid Link and took him outside. Some soilders stayied behind to find more evidence.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.