Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 14] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Ten years later, that war was over, Zelda and Link had met, traveled through time, and defeated Ganondorf. They were now enjoying being ten. Night had fallen before Link could get back to the forest, so he went to the nearby Lon Lon Ranch, where Malon always allowed him to stay the night. Tonight he heard the sound of horse's hooves. As he walked forward he saw a brown haired girl riding a large black horse. He saw Malon watching the girl ride and went over to her. "Who's that?" he asked.
"Her name is Karesa, she's a friend of mine," Malon answered.
At the sound of her name, Karesa looked over at them. She pulled on the horse's reins and dismounted. She walked over to them and looked at Malon questioningly. "This is the fairy boy I told you about," Malon said.
Karesa nodded and gave him a half smile. He smiled and said, "My name is Link."
Her spine stiffened and she said, "What did you say?"
"My name is Link," Link repeated.
She looked him in the eyes and saw how blue they were. "Who's your father?" Karesa asked.
"I don't know," Link answered in surprise.
Karesa leaned against the fence for support. "Your his son," she groaned, "His son!"
Link didn't know what this thirteen year old was talking about, but Malon did. "You don't mean..." Malon began, and Karesa nodded.
"What are you talking about?" Link demanded, "I'm whose son?"
"Your the king's son!" Karesa exclaimed, "You have to go see him tomorrow!"
The next day the two of them snuck into the castle. Karesa led him to the throne room. He hid while she went forward to speak to the king. The king recognized her at once. "How dare you come back here," he spat, "Guards, arrest her!"
"Please, sir," she began frantically, "I only came here because I found your son!"
Link stepped forward as guards ran up and grabbed Karesa. As the king's eyes fell on Link, he knew the girl was telling the truth. "Link?" he said, "Link? My boy's finally found his way home!"
A thought just struck Link and he voiced it, "Does this mean Zelda's my sister?"
"Yes," the king answered, "You're twins."
"Uh... I hate to interupt this reunion, but can I go, or are you just going to have the guards hold me here forever?" Karesa asked.
"Oh, right," the king responded, "guards, take her to the dungen."
"What?" Karesa exclaimed.
"I warned you never to come here again," the king said, "I keep every promise I make."


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.