Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 129] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
 

Chapter 3- The war has just begun

Link was ready to die. He had defeated Ganon now like a billion times anyways. He then realized that all the rock had fallen. No one was hurt luckily.

 

“OKAY FIRE THE CATAPULTS!” yeled Link to the others. Rocks after rocks went flying into the sea of goblins and bosses. The rocks were doing great damage to the goblin army. Link knew he had to take care of Ganon. Link grabed onto his clawshot and clawshoted into the air onto a peahat. Ganon was at the back. The only problem was that Twilit dragon Argarok was in the air. If he could use the same techniques he used in the City in the Sky then he should be able to destroy it again.

Link Grabbed is Claw Shot and rocketed up to one of the peahat's. Link let the dragon see him,face him and start to blow fire. At the last second Link started jumping from peahat to peahat. When the dragon stopped breathing fire Link clawshot down to the dragon's back and started slashing it. Link took a bomb out and placed it on the dragon. He then jumped off as quickly as he could and waited. The bomb exploded sending the dragon down to the ground,dead. Than was one boss down.

 

Link noticed that the dragon was the only boss on the field. Where were the other bosses to help him? Maybe Ganon wanted to weaken them little by little. Or they might of retreated. Link then gathered all forces he had left and got them to go clean up. He started talking to the Sage Of the dessert.

 

“we were luck we won that war right?” Asked Link

“Won? That was just the begining of what Ganon has in store. Be careful Link or you could end up in alot of trouble. The war has just begun

 

Link had no idea how right the sage was. Through the next three days a couple of suicidal goblins had gone and tried to blow up part of the wall, but the archers of Hyrule were to acurate. The next day Link woke up to the smell of burning houses. He looked out the window and saw that a couple of houses were on fire.

 

“Zelda!” yelled Link

“What is it?” asked Zelda.

“What happened outside?”

“another dragon dropped some burning coals onto the houses, one child is dead.”

Link just looked at Zelda. She looked like she was going to fall onto the ground and start crying. How could Ganon just go and kill an innocent child like that. Link knew that Ganon could not get away with this.

 

Link was suddenly summoned by the king.

 

“Link, I have been asked by the Zoras to send you to the water temple for further training in your skills as a swordsman and to learn to master magic” The king told Link.

 

“If I may King why must I learn the way's of magic?”

 

“we put some spies in Ganons armies they just came back today but they told me that Ganon is summoning Wizards,Withches and others known to be strong in the way's of the dark way's of magic” These words from the king startled Link. The people capable of dark magic had a curse put on them so they would be banished. Then it hit Link. The curse also said that only those with the power of the triforce could lift the curse. Ganon had done just that.



Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.