Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 129] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
 

Link did not like the idea of him going to the Zora's to learn about magic. He didn't think that the Zoras had forgottent that he was the one that has killed there Leader.

When link got there he didn't exactly get the warmest welcome. Most of the Zoras pointed Spears at him when he passed but that all changed when a very similar voice said.

“PUT YOUR WEPONS DOWN!” Link looked aroundto see where the voice was coming from. From behinda veil came a figure. It was a female. She had a cloaked face.

 

“Show yourself” Asked Link and the figure just stood there.

“Not here I will not....Follow me. The figure then pointed at Link and showed she wanted him to come. She then dived into the water and swam to the bottom. Link put on his Zora suit and followed. When they got to the bottom Link said.

This is not the way to the water temple.. where are we going?”

Before the figure answered she moved a finger and put it up against a rock. She muttered some incantation and she floated through the rock. Link just looked at the rock and realised that he was suposed to follow her. So he glided towards the rock and he glided through.

 

Inside he could take off the Zora suit and walk around freely. He saw the woman in the center. She then took off her mask and turned around.

 

“Ze...Zelda?” asked Link.

“I didn't think you would be to comfortable with the Zoras so since I know a thing ot two about magic I decided to teach you instead. We only have one week then you have no more training. Okay first off how to use magic. You must think of the thing you want to do then if you have enough thought and strength left you can preform all magic. The only catch is you need to have learned about that spell. I will teach you the basics of defense,attack and disarming.”

 

Through the next six day's Link learned alot he learned attacks for the four elements Fire,earth,wind and Ice some basic defensive manuvers and some disarming tactics. On the last day Zelda asked Link of anything else he wanted to learn.

 

“Zelda can we learn about killing curses?”

“Link...that is part of the dark magic.. I can teach you, but if used for evil it will take over you. Only use this curse if you have no other choice. Okay you focus on the thing that you want to kill, think so hard that anger just swells up inside of you so much that you produce a curse that comes out in a black dust thing then the curse will kill the object. This lesson is now over.”

 

Zelda stormed out of the room through the rock and that was the end of the lessons. Link headed back to the castle to inform the king on the progress.

 

“Lnk there is good news and bad news but first,congragulations on completing your training. The good news Ganon has sent a letter saying that he will not attack us for one week. The bad news is that he wants you in return,if he doesn't have you by the end of the week he will send all he has against us Link. If he gets you he will stop attacking us and we will live in peace.”

 

“you actually belive him?” asked Link.

“Yes I do Link you will be escorted tommorow to his castle...I am sorry Link.

Link knew that Ganon would do something like this. The next day Link was put in handcuffs and escorted to the castle. Link would not go to his death so he turned to the gaurd and summoned a killing curse and killed the gaurd. Then on the horizon he saw Ganon with a group of wizards aproaching him ready to kill him

 

To be continued



Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.