Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 18] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Pam was sitting at her desk in the classroom."Class,who can tell me what pi equels?"The teacher asked. No one raised their hand except Aby who everyone knew was the 'nerd' in the class."You should have learned this in the fith grade." Still no one.The teacher sighed"Aby?""Pi equels 3.14 and you use it to find the circumfrence of a circle or area.""Thank you Aby.You may sit down."Aby sat down and the bell rang"Class you are dissmissed." Everone raced out of the class room.Pam walked with her two freinds Charlet and Maggie.A boy walked up to Pam and Charlet and Maggie smiled and walked away as Pam smiled."Hey, Pam how`s it going.I was woundering..."then he got inturrupted by Pam`s phone ringing."Sorry.I need to get."Pam grabbed her phone out of her purse"Hey Sammy what`s up?""Pam I need you to pick up some grocries for dinner""Sure thing""I need hamburger, letice carrots, omatos..." And she whent on."Thats alot of stuff but sure I can get them.""Thanks."
Meanwhile at the house Sammy was talking to an old freind."WHAT?!?!Zelda and Link were capturedWhat will we do Malon?""We need Pam to come and free them.""But she`s just sixteen""Her dad was ten when he started his adventure.""I guess your right"Sammy sighed.Then Pam came in."Hey Pam.""Hey Sammy.What going on?""Pam we need you to come to Hirule with me."Malon said"Where?""To Hirule.Were you were born.""Is everything ok?""No Pam its not."Sammy said"You must come with me"Malon finished as she held out her hand."I`ll go if some one comes with me.""Who?" Sammy asked "You"Sammy`s eyes widend"O-ok"they followed Malon in a portal"I thought we were taking a plane"Pam asked"No this is alot safer and easier."Said Malon.Thaey whent through and ended up in the middle of a field surronded by six others."Ahh,Pam.Long time no see. We`v all missed you."Said a man wearing a yellow robe."I`m Rauru the sage of light.""Hi""Over there on the other side is the war.It`s still contenuing.""When did it start?""Three months after your birth."


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.