Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 18] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
The sages told Pam that she had to help rescue Zelda and Link."I dont even know them though.""Yes you do.You just dont know it.""Why cant you""Because you have extroidinary powers""No I dont""You do.You just dont know."Pam and Rauru argued"ENOUGH.Nothing was ever solved by fighting."They all looked a Impa."Damn,did you have to makd me deaf""apperently""DAMMIT JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ALL READY!""I WILL WHEN YOU MAKE ME ASSHOLE." "OH YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A ASSHOLE BITCH.""OH YES I DID BASTERD""YO WANNA PIECE OF ME DUMBASS.""NO I WHANT THE WHOLE THING""ITS ON MORON""YOU BET IT IS""SHUT THE FUCKIN SHIT UP!!!!"Nabooru scremd"Lets just get this over with." Pam whined."You must be trained by us first though.""Fine"
At her first training with Rauru she was going to learn about her powers."You can read peoples minds and take total controle of their body.You can also freeze time as well.The last thing you can do is speed.Now try to read my mind.Keep your mind wide open and concentrate."Ok"Pam did as what she was told and suddenly a thought poped in her mind but it wasnt her`s.It was about the triforce and the three godesses."I see it."Good.Now try and take over my body."Pam did the same except though about controling his body.Soon she was in Rauru`s body. Pam then worked on freezing time and speed.After training they told her to sneak in their fortress and bust them out."got it"Pam agreed. She hopped on a horse Malon gave her and rode of tword the fortress.
Half way their a solder from the other team ran up to her with his sword out of nowere a boy about her age unshealthed his sword and stabbed the solder."Hi I`m Joey"I`m Pamela,but you can call me Pam."I like that name.Were you headen?"The fortress."Oh good luck"The boy then left.Pam rode on and soon came to a tall buildinding."I think this is it."She thought about freezeing time but thought thats to easy.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.