Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 20] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Link and Abbigail walked to classes together every day and always talked on the bus, wile Natillie had soccer practice every day after school.One day, Abbigail was going to Link`s house to study."Wow.Your house is cool."
"Thanks.My uncle is taking Chloe to the store today."
"Ok."They sat down on the couch and Abbigail winced in pain."Whats wrong?"
"Oh, nothing, you see, on the way to my house after taking a walk I fell and only got a scrach, it`s nothing"
"I`ll be right back"
"Link, you dont have to do anything.I`m fine.Its just a scrach"
"Dont worry.I promise this will help."He sat back down with a cup of red juice."Now, this might taste wierd but, trust me it works wonders"Abbigail took a small sip and felt sick."Trust me"She gave a weak smile and held her nose and closed her eyes tight.She gulped it down hurriedly."How do you feel?"
"That`s wierd."
"What?"Abbigail looked at her knee
"OK, that is freaky.My scrach is gone, like it never even happend.What was that stuff?"
"It`s a medicine my uncle found."
"Does it work on cancer?"
"I dont know?"
"My mom could use that."
"Well, there`s a jar in the bathroom."Link was about to get up when Abbigail stopped him."Here, I`ll go get."
"Sure.It`s in the third door to the right."Abbigail walked into the dark hallway and somthing caught her eye.She looked in a room and found a sword in it`s sheath lying against the bed.Next to it was a shield.After she grabbed a jar, she sat back down with Link."You know, I just now noticed somthing"
"What?"
"I`ve never seen your ears"Link froze."Uhhhhhh w-why would you want to see my ears?"
"Well, apperently your hidding somthing from me"
"What makes you think th-that?"
"Your nervous.My dad taught me how to read exprections."
"Oh shit"He mumbled under his breath.She cant find out the truth.Not yet.He thought"C'mon Link.Please"She puffed out her lip and made her cute pupy dog face."No.I cant."
"Your hidding somthing Link.If your my friend, you can trust me"


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.