Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 67] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
I, once again, stood, watching the helpless people.I felt pity for them.They had to carry on with their lives not knowing that their precious land was being taken over by a lunitic.I sat down on my bed and wrote in my diary, until the door creeked open.The blue eyed wolf looked around, problibly for me.Then I noticed something wrong.The imp was hurt.He set her down on the ground and I came over.He looked at me and then back at Midna."Z-Zelda, t-tell him were to get r-ride if the curse."I looked at him.I knew he wasn`t a wolf, but a Hylean instead."In Faron woods, deep in Faron woods, is a sacred grove.In there, you will find the sword of evil`s bane.The Master Sword"I looked down at Midna again.She seemed to be in pain.She wasn`t suposed to be in the light realm.Link, the blue eyed beast, had recovered the light to Hyrule two days ago, and I`m assuming he just finished the lake bed temple.I sighed and placed held her cold, lifeless hand.She looked even more lifeless than before."You poor thing."I closed my eyes and let my energy seep into the deadly hurt imp.She gasped and yeled to Link"No!Link, stop her!"But it was to late.I opened my blue eyes and let go of Midna`s hand as I faded away."Why`d she do that?"I heard her ask.

I apeared with Ganondorf, uncoinsious, as an orange forcefield surrounded the castle.He chuckled evily and looked out the window were Midna and Link teliported."My my, princess.You did an unselfish act, that`ll cost your life if hero-boy doesn`t hurry his ass up."He laughed this time as he penned me against the statue of the triforce and the three goddesses.He sat down on my throne and kicked part of the statue`s face that had broken.His booming laughter filled the air as I floated there.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.