Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 91] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Later in Kakarikko Village 

Link: Well nothing has changed here.  

Navi: Except it has more people, not Zombies. 

Link: (Subconsciously rubbing the love bite that Re-dead had given him) True, true. So what did we have to do here again? 

Navi: *sigh* we have to find an item to help get into the (Voice Echoes.) Forest Temple (Off in the Distance. Thunder Rumbles.), remember? 

Link: Oh yeah. So smart alec, Where do we go next?  

Navi: I prefer Alexandra……….. and I have no idea. 

Link: (Mutters under breath) That’s coz you are a stupid fairy. 

Navi: (breathes fire at him- Link cowers. Navi suddenly returns to sweetness and light) Maybe if we asked around town, some people would help? 

Link: Yeah right maybe those two guys over there (Points to the guys laughing under the tree) will say where I can find it. 

Navi: Lets go ask them then you idiot. 

Link: Fine (Runs over to the two guys) Hey do ya know where we can find some treasure around here? 

Two Guys: (Just stand there moving not making any nosie) 

Link: See they don’t know. Lets move on. 

Navi: Grrrr (Starts flying away but notices Link isn’t following) Hey why aren’t you coming? 

Link: Oh just fixing up my boots. Go on without me.  

Navi: (Flies away somewhere) 

Link: (Cautiously looks around and slips the Guys 20 Rupee’s each) Thanks guys.  

Two Guys: (Speaking with an Italian accent) Thank very much. 

Link: Now to be off……uhhh where do I go? 

Two Guys: (Italian Accent) To the Graveyard. 

Link: Thanks (Runs off) 

Later 

Link: Soo we are here now what? 

Navi: I don’t know. Maybe we have to get up there (Points to Shadow Temple) 

Link: Or maybe over there (Points to Dampe’s shack) 

Navi: Why bother coz there would be a Diary telling us to go to there. 

Link: Lets find out. 

Later 

Navi: You found the HOOK-SHOT go to the….. 

Link: (Seizes from out of mid-air) I GET IT. IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN I WILL TIE YOU TO A BOMB AND THROW YOU DOWN A GRAVE. 

Navi: Hmph. Link: (Regains himself) Wow who would have thought as soon as I walked inside the hook-shot was just lying on the floor. Maybe those two guys were wrong about it being inside a grave with a gravekeeper who is continuously waiting for someone to go down there and claim it. Haha what idiots. Hey look a note. (Pulls off a piece of paper from the Hookshot.) Please come find me in my grave. Love Dampe. Yeah don’t think so buddy. Oh well maybe those two guys heard a rumour or something. What idiots 

Navi: Yeah they make you look like….. Wait did you say those two guys?

 Link: Uhhhhhh……No. 

Navi: You’re an actual idiot. Do you know that? 

Link: Oh shut up Navi and lets just go to the ……. Where do we go now? 

Navi: You know what I have no idea. Lets find Sheik and ask him where to go. 

Link: Yeah lets go. (Runs off) 

Meanwhile down in Dampe’s Grave. 

Dampe: Darn it. Because I am a ghost I couldn’t pick up that hook-shot. Oh well I hope someone finds that note I put on there. 

Later in the Temple of TIme 

Link: Hey Sheik 

Sheik : (Asleep) zzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz no no I don’t want breakfast Impa can’t you see I’m fat enou……zzzzzzzzzzz 

Link: Ummmm. Should we wake her. Him. Or Whatever. 

Navi: Na lets see what He/She gets up to next. 

Sheik Suddenly gets up (Obviously sleep walking) and runs out of the Temple of Time 

Sheik: zzZZZZzzz I must save the castle. Daddy wont be pleased. 

With their incredible speed Navi and Link run ahead of Sheik and wait at where the castle should have been. 

Navi: Oh my god…. 

Link: Yes Navi: Oh shut up there are more important matters. Look at the castle!   

Link: Well it doesn’t look THAT different. I mean hey we are at Twilight Hour. 

Navi:  Check your watch you idiot, its mid-day. And there is a difference. It floats over top of Lava and it has clouds going around it like a Cyclone. 

Link: Oh yeah. I see they decorated a bit. 

Navi: *sigh* Fine whatever. 

Suddenly from behind them Sheik comes running and slips and falls down into the Lava 

Sheik: Zzzzz…. Huh wha…. This isn’t the Temple of Time. And why am I falling. YES I HAVE FINALLY MASTERED TELEPORTING (Looks down) Oh No. AAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 

There is a lot of noise coming from Sheik while he is melting in the Lava. 

Navi: Ummmm do you think we should help him?

Link: Naa there will be a noise in a minute and Sheik will appear over there (Points to the Entrance.)

Navi: Oh I see.

A noise sounds off and then Sheik appears at the Entrance

Sheik: What!? Oh I must be in heaven. (Spots Link) Oh No. He died. This must all be a dream.

Link: (Runs over to Sheik) It’s not a dream (Gives Sheik a soft punch but considering he is soft it hurts a lot)

Sheik: (Falls onto the ground holding his arm and crying) Why did you hit me hard? 

Link: It wasn’t a hard punch. It would only hurt a girl if I had hit one.

Sheik: AND WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE TO YOU?

Link: A guy. If you were a girl and I hit you then I could get thrown in the dungeon for hitting a female. If it was Zelda I just hit then I would probably get hanged or something worse than that.

Navi: Yeah and we ALL know you aren’t Zelda. She isn’t smart enough to pull something like this off. 

Sheik: I CAN SO.Link and Navi: …………What?

Sheik: (To self) Oh crap. I forgot I’m in disguise. (To Link) Haha fooled you Link. Now its my turn. Now close your eyes this wont hurt one bit.

Link: OK (Closes his eyes but puts both hands covering his parts that identify him as a male)Sheik: (Punches as hard as he could but to Link nothing happened)

Link: You can hit me now.

Sheik: Dammit. Hey look over there (Points into nothingness)

Link: What! Where? (Looks around)

Sheik: Hehe. RUN AWAY.

Later

Link: (Turns around) I don’t see anything…… Oh. Sheik left.

Navi: Oh well lets go.

Link: Where to?

Navi: OH NO WE FORGOT TO ASK SHEIK WHERE TO GO!!!!

Link: Don’t worry little bug.

Navi: Oh shut up. Hey Link look at that. (Points to a note on the ground)

Link: (Picks up the Note and reads aloud) 1. Pick up dry cleaning 2. Learn to play the harp 3. Remind Link and Navi to go to the Kokiri Forest. 4. Tell Link and Navi about the other Temples. (In case of forgetting they are Forest, Fire, Water, Shadow and Spirit in that order except the last two can be done in whichever way they wanted.). 5. Meet that prince who keeps bugging me.

Navi: You see what this means.Link: Yes of course.

Navi: (Surprised) Really.

Link: Yeah. We have to go to the dry cleaners and give this note back to Sheik……………then kill that prince.

Navi: …………………You’re an idiot. This means we have to go to the Kokiri Forest and save the Sage of the Forest.

Link: How do you know it IS the sage of the forest? It could be tree’s, Earth, Wind.Navi: Forest is the most obvious one. Now Link listen. Sometimes I am not going to be able to help you with something’s so you are going to have to remember those Temples yourself.Link: I know the best way. We sing the Captain Planet theme Song.Navi: Really. Then show me.

Link: OK here goes. "EARTH!" "FIRE!" "WIND!" "WATER!" "HEART!" "Go Planet!" "By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet!" Captain Planet, he's our hero Gonna take pollution down to zero He's our powers magnified
And he's fighting on the planet's side Captain Planet, he's our hero
Gonna take pollution down to zero Gonna help him put asunder
Bad guys who like to loot and plunder "You'll pay for this Captain Planet!" We're the Planeteers You can be one too' Cause saving our planet is the thing to do! Looting and polluting is not the way
Hear what Captain Planet has to say! "The Power is Yours!"

Navi: …………………… One problem. THERE ARE NO TEMPLES OF WIND HEART AND EARTH! 

Link: Then you Just change them to Forest, Shadow and Spirit and re-word it. Like this."FOREST!" "FIRE!" "WATER!" "SHADOW!" "SPIRIT!" "Go LINK!" (Links voice) "By your powers combined, I am CAPTAIN PLANET I mean the HERO OF TIME!" (From in the distance all the Sages Sing) Hero of Time, he's our hero Gonna take Ganon down to zero He's our powers magnified And he's fighting on Hyrules side, Hero of Time, he's our hero Gonna take Ganon down to zero Gonna help him put asunder Bad guys who like to poop and cry (Ganondorfs Voice) "You'll pay for this Hero of Time!" (From in the Distance all the Sages sing) We're the Sages, You can be one too' Cause saving our Hyrule is the thing to do! Taking the Triforce and making evil bosses is not the way. Hear what the Hero of Time has to say! (Link yells out) "The Power is MINE I mean Yours!"

Navi: ………….ok. Lets just go the Forest Temple now. Please?

Link: *sigh* If you insist.

Meanwhile up in Ganondorf’s Tower he looks down on Link with a pair of Binoculars.

Ganondorf: Hahaha that’s right walk right into your doom Link. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.

Random Man: Come back to bed Ganondorf. (Pats the Bed)

Ganondorf: Very well. (Jumps into bed.) 

Random Man: Come here Ganondorf. Let me rub your shoulders.

Ganondorf: OK. (Relaxes and hums the Captain Planet Theme song).

Later at the Kokiri Forest Entrance

Link: Ahhhhh. Good old Kokiri. Its seems like seven years have passed here.

Navi: That’s because it has you idiot.

Link: Oh Right. Hey look it’s one of those Deku Baba’s. Awww it’s gotten so smaller.

Navi: Yeah it’s so cute.

Suddenly A bigger one comes from out of the ground.

Link:…………………………..RUN!!!!

Later in the Lost Woods.

Link: *pant pant wheeze* THAT was close. I mean as soon as I got away from the Giant Deku Baba I ran into that clan of Deku Scrubs and……….. I don’t want to talk about it.

Navi: Yeah. Did you see that Deku Baba look at me? I think it wanted to eat me.

Link: Yeah I kn……………Hey Navi. Can you do me a favour?

Navi: Yeah OK. What?

Link: I think I left something by the Giant Deku Baba. Can you go get it?

Navi: OK.

Link: Oh and stay close to it if you can’t find it.

Navi: Gotcha. (Flies away)

Link: Haha and they call me and idiot. Now let’s find this Temple. (Walks off)

In the distance we hear a scream, A slurp and some crunching.

Link: What was that?.......................... Oh well.

Later

Mido: (Using is incredible Forcefield of Nothingness and singing Spice Girls) “Stop right now, Thank you very much. I need somebody with a………………..  (Spots Link) Who are you?

Link: I am the Scared ……I mean Sacred Hero of Time in need of finding the Forest Sage so I can defeat this Land, Save Ganondorf and Find Sheik. Well I mean Defeat Ganondorf, Save this Land and Find Zelda.Mido: ………………….Wait you look familiar.

Link: Do I?

Mido: Yes. Like someone I knew long ago. Someone I had a crush on and I made fun of him because he had no fairy.

Link: Yeah that sounds like………….Wait you had a CRUSH ON HIM?

Mido: Yeah. I mean he was Sooooo handsome and he didn’t wear underpants with his Tunic.

Link: Was that all you liked him for? And I’m pretty sure that was just a comfort thing.

Mido: Yeah, and I always made fun of him coz I liked him too much. If only I hadn’t made fun of him then maybe he wouldn’t have left me forever.

Link:……………… I think I’m going to be sick.

Mido: (Ignoring Link) If only he was standing here now then I would tell him what I just said to you.

Link: (Suddenly a light or candle (coz this quite ain’t the 21st Century) appears above Links head) Hey Mdio. (Quickly scribbles a note) I just remembered I meet Link in my travels he wanted me to give you this note.

Mido: Really? (Snatches note from Link)

Dear MidoI’m sorry I left in such a hurry. But there was something I really had to do Seven Years ago. I am coming back to the Kokiri Forest soon. I was hoping I could meet you by the Giant Deku Baba by the entrance so I could tell you my true feelings. Love. Link XOXO

Link: Hehehe.

Mido: *sniff sniff* He put hugs and kisses on the bottom. HE LOVES ME. I am going to wait for him right now. (Runs off)

Link: Hehehe that was TOO easy. Now to this Temple

Later at the Entrance to the Forest Temple. (Navi Mysteriously re-appeared from no-where)

Link: Ahhh the (Voice Echoes.) Forest Temple.(Off in the Distance. Thunder Rumbles.) I guess I’ll just whip out my hook-shot and….

Sheik: (Sheik falls from the sky and slams onto the ground. Obviously forgetting to open the parachute.) Owwww. My head. (Spots Link and quickly jumps onto his feet) Haha I’m OK.

Link: Great now I must be off.

Sheik: WAIT. I need to teach you this song. (Pulls out harp and plays Minuet of the Forest)Link: What!? How am I going to play that?

Navi: With your Ocarina, idiot.

Link: Noo I mean I’m not that good of a player to do that.

Sheik: *sigh* LOOK JUST BLOW THE DAMNED OCARINA AND THE SOUND WILL COME OUT.

Link: Fine I’ll try it. (Blows the Ocarina and plays Minuet of the Forest.) Hey I got it. Wait why do I need to learn that?

Sheik: Oh just in case you want to leave the Temple without completing it and you do stuff like, go to the pub, shooting gallery, do the Fire temple first instead of this one. Then you can warp back here.

Link: Sweet. Well gotta go now. The quicker I do these Temple the quicker I can go on a date with Zelda. I know I will send her a text message and ask her. (Pulls outs cellphone and sends a text to Zelda.)

Sheik: (Then Sheiks phone starts going off) ………………………Oh Sh!t.

Link: Haha that’s funny. As soon as I have sent a text to Zelda you receive one.

Sheik: Yes…..Funny. Gotta go (Throws Deku Nut)

Link: (Blinded by the flash) AUGH. Damn that Sheik I’ll kill him. (Looks around for Sheik but finds nothing except a Tree where Sheik was standing before.) Hmmmmm. That tree wasn’t there before. Oh well lets go Navi. (Shots hook-shot onto the Tree which hangs above the entrance and walks inside.)

Meanwhile in Kakarikko Village

Talon: *yawn* Damn that was a good sleep. Maybe I should go back to the Ranch now. Malon will be wondering where I am.

5 hours later.

Talon: Good morning Ingo.Ingo: (Who can’t stand up straight, Pale faced and eyes red)

Talon: Ahh I see you went to the pub last night. Did ya see the game.

Ingo: (Suddenly Ingo collapses)

Talon: Crickey that man can’t take his Liquor.

Malon: (Comes from nowhere) Actually Daddy the cuckoo’s got to him so I put him back together for me helping to become a Nurse.

Ingo: (A slight gurgling sound comes from his mouth)Malon: I just couldn’t find his spine and voicebox.

Talon: You did a good job honey. Now get inside and cook me Lunch. I’m starving.

Back at the Forest Temple.

Link: Well that damn rotating room is still making me dizzy. Why would someone even bother to put one here? I mean what’s the point?

Navi: Maybe because it’s to stop people from getting to the boss chamber.

Link: I knew that. I was only testing you.

Navi: (Suspicious) Really?

Link: Maybe. Navi: You’re an Idiot.

They both stop in front of the Boss Chamber

Link: Right now I’ll just whip out a key and we can kill this boss. (Pulls out a Small key but is too small for that lock.) Oh crap this key doesn’t fit.

Navi: That is because now we are in harder Temples than the Deku Tree, Doddongo’s Cavern and well we kinda didn’t do that last one. But anyway. In those Dungeons noticed how we had to figure out a puzzle to advance to the boss.

Link: Yes.Navi: Well in the Temples we need to figure out puzzles AND find the Big Key.

Link: But I didn’t find any Big Key.

Navi: You walked right past it you complete nutter.

Flashback

Link: Haha I think I will shoot that eye above the door with my new Bow. (Shoots the Eye and a sound sounds off saying it was a good thing he did.) Yeah now give me the money.

Navi: Money?

Link: Yeah I shot one before and a chest fell from the ceiling and there were some rupees in it.

Navi: ……………………Lets just continue on with our adventure please.

Link: Very well. (Walks through the door to the twisted corridor.) Hey this corridor isn’t twisted anymore.

Navi: Yeah apparently if you shoot an eye above a door then something happens behind it.

Link: (Thinking and also Ignoring Navi) Apparently if you shoot an eye above a door then something happens behind it.

Navi: That’s what I just said.Link: Fairy say what now?

Navi: Who cares what the fairy says. I JUST SAID…….Oh no.

Link: Haha caught you.

Navi: Grrrrrrrrrrrr. You win this round. Now can we please continue?

Link: I suppose. (Link and Navi continue walking along the straight corridor until Link falls off the platform at the end.) AUGH. Damn Temple builders. They should put signs up to say. Warning. Drop Ahead.

Flashback Further

Temple Builder #1: Hey. Do you think we should put a warning sign up to say there is a drop ahead?

Temple Builder #2: Naaaa only complete idiots would fall of something like this. Now help put this Master Hand thing up in the Ceiling.

Back to the Original Flashback

Navi: They shouldn’t need to. Only complete idiots would fall off that.

Link: (Ignoring Navi.) Hey look a chest. (Runs over and opens it to find……………………….nothing) Huh? What? Where is the thing that should be in here? 

Navi: Uhhhhh Link.

Link: (Ignoring Navi) I mean how stupid is that. They have a chest here that is rusted with holes all over it. How idiotic is that?

Navi: Link. The key is……

Link: (Starts pacing) I’m thinking of retiring early. These Temples are SOOO Annoying. Things that fall from the ceiling and grab and take you back to the entrance. Then don’t get me started on…….(Falls through the hole.) AAUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH.

Navi: (Looks down at Link) I was trying to tell him the key is right beside the chest. But oh well.

Flash-Forward

Navi: See you completely missed it.

Link:…………………. Oh well I’ll just pick the lock.

Navi: Wait. You can’t do that!

Link: (Looks at Navi) Why not?

Navi: It’s not right to do it. You are meant to find the key and open the lock WITH the key.

Link: Really? Oh well doesn’t matter. (Picks the lock and walks in.) Wow this is dull.

Navi: Perhaps if we went up those stairs then we would find it more interesting.

Link: I suppose.

Both Link and Navi walk up the steps into the arena.

Link: Hey look. It’s the Triforce symbol in the middle (Runs over and admires it for a while.)

Navi: Link. There is nothing here. Let’s just go and try the Fire Temple now.

Link: Yeah I suppose.

Both Link and Navi go to leave but their way is block by spikes rising up from the ground.

Link: Augh. (Cautiously steps back.) They almost got me.

Navi: Yeah. Then we would have been in trouble. Or we could have let you be revived by that Pink fairy you caught earlier.

Link: Fair enough.

Suddenly there is a snort from behind them. They both turn to find Gannondorf sitting on his horse with a handkerchief over his nose.

Phantom Gannondorf: Excuse me. (Blows his nose again.)

Link: AAUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH. ITS GANNONDORF!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom Gannondorf: I am not Gannondorf.

Link: *phew* That’s a relief.

Navi: He is Gannondorf you idiot. It’s just a phantom.

Link: Oh. I see.

Phantom Gannondorf: Lets play a game. How about Hide n Seek. I’ll hide first. (Quickly jumps into one of the paintings.)

Link: Augh. He vanished.

Suddenly there is the sound of a galloping horse coming from behind Link. So he pulls out his bow and shoots at Phantom Gannondorf (Who just happened to be coming out of a painting.)

Phantom Gannondorf: Ouch. That hurt. (Ditches the horse and starts flying around.) Haha now its time to play one of my favorite (Under breath) and the one I’m best at. TENNIS.

Link: Hehe lets go then.

Phantom Gannondorf: Oh I changed a bit to it. I fire a ball of energy at you and we hit it back to each other with our weapons.

Link: Sounds fun. Lets play.

They go onto play Tennis for a bit. Phantom Gannondorf misses his shot and it hits him squarely in the chest. So Link runs up and cuts, slices and stabs him until he dies.

Phantom Gannondorf: NOOOOOO. HOW DID YOU GET SO GOOD AT TENNIS?

Link: By playing Wii-Sports all the time. Phantom Gannondorf: I’m sorry master I failed.

Gannondorfs (The Real One) voice rings out.

Gannondorf: Haha you may have defeated my Phantom. But the real me wont be so hard. For I have been playing Wii-Sports all the time also. MWA HA HA HA HA HA.

Link: Oh crap.

A portal opens and sucks in the fake one and a blue portal opens.

Link: Sweet. Now it’s time to get a …………What do I get? Oh well. (Walks into the portal and they warp back to the Chamber of Sages.)  

Navi: Hey. We are back here.

Link: Yeah. Now where is Rauru?

Rauru: (In hiding) Not here.

Link: Awww man. That blows.

Navi: I…….we……..you……..I’m not saying anything.

Another blue portal appears and Saria rises from the Ground.

Link: Whoah. How do you do that?

Saria: By magic.

Link: Oh great MORE magic crap.

Saria: Oh shut up and take this Medallion. (Rises arms up and a Green Medallion falls from nowhere.)

Link: Wow. Hey. Wait a minute. Why is this one green?

Saria: To represent the Temple you just saved.

Link: That makes sense.

Navi: I could’ve told you that.

Link: Yeah but I would not have listened.

Navi: Grrrrrrrrr. I am this close to doing something bad.

Link: Who cares. Now must be off to the(Voice echoes.)Fire Temple. (Off in the distance. Thunder Rumbles.) Right. Gotta go. (Goes back to Hyrule.)

Saria: Wait I forgot to tell him. Oh well he can figure it out himself.

Back in Kokiri Forest.

Link: (Back in front of the Dead Deku Tree.) Hey. I was meant to go to the warp point in front of the Forest Temple. Not here. Hey look there something in the ground here Navi.

Navi: (Goes down to investigate.) Hmmmm something seems to be sprouting from the ground.

Link: (Also takes a closer look.) Yeah your right. Haha maybe it’s a…………..

Deku Tree Sprout: (Suddenly pops out of the ground at such velocity it knocks Link back.)

Link: (Gets up off the ground) Owww you damn thing. You die now. (Pulls out sword.)

Deku Tree Sprout: NO WAIT. I need to tell you something important.Link: Fine. The longer you talk though. The Longer you live.

Deku Tree Sprout: It all started many years ago.

Link: How many?

Deku Tree Sprout: I don’t know. After you were born. Is that better?

Link: I suppose.

Deku Tree Sprout: Anyway. A great battle commenced and a woman who was gravely injured gave her son to the Great Deku Tree. The Deku Tree sensed this boy would be the savior in the future so he took him in. Also because he needed to pick on someone to make him feel better. Shortly after the mother died. That boy is YOU Link.

Link: Well duh. Who else would it be Mido?

Deku Tree Sprout: Anyway. I’m sure you have noticed after seven years none of the Kokiri have grown up.

Link: Yeah. Because they were all eaten by the Deku Baba’s

Deku Tree Sprout: That’s not what I meant. What I meant was. They can’t grow up. Become adults, Experience puberty stuff like that. They always stay as children.

Link:…………………………..And. Get to the point.

Get to the point.Deku Tree Sprout: The Point is. You are not a Kokiri. You are actually a Hylian.

Navi: ………..

Deku Tree Sprout: ………………

Link: ……………………

Navi: ……………………

Deku Tree Sprout: ……………..

Link: …………….Oh.

Deku Tree Sprout: So I’m sure you understand now.

Link: Yeah I do now. TIME TO DIE NOW (Stabs the Deku Tree Sprout.) 

Deku Tree Sprout: AAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. BY KILLING ME YOU HAVE DOOMED THIS ENTIRE FOREST. I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY.

Link: Yep.

Deku Tree Sprout: NOOOOOOOOOOO (dies)

Navi: Well. That was un-necessary.

Link: Yeah but still. I do what I want. I am the Scared….I mean Sacred Hero of Time.

Navi: Whatever. Lets just go.

Several Hours Later.

Link: Hey Sheik

Sheik: (Suddenly wakes up) What? What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be saving the Forest?

Link: I did.

Navi: Then he doomed it aga……

Link: (Links snatches Navi out of the air and covers her mouth.) Haha funny little fairy isn’t she.

Sheik: Oh right. Well anyway. I shall teach you a song that will warp you here. (Pulls out harp and plays prelude of Light.)

Link: Wait how did you get so good at that?

Sheik: By playing Guitar Hero.

Link: Oh that’s easy..

Sheik: I know it’s easy. But I did it on Expert and got 100%. ON. EVERY. SONG.

Link: (Links sinks to his knee’s) Oh my GOD. You are my idol.

Sheik: Oh. Well. That’s nice. Now play the god damned song you idiot.

Link: Oh. Right. (Pulls out Ocarina and plays Prelude of Light.) Yay I got it.

Sheik: Awesome. Now. There is something I was meaning to tell you now. Oh well I’m sure it’s not important. Gotta go (Throws down a Deku Nut.)

Link: (Shields his eyes.) AUGH. WOULD YOU STOP DOING THAT.Navi: Yeah. Throw down one of those pellets that explode with a puff of smoke.

Sheik: (Who is still standing there.) You know. That’s a great idea. (Throws down a smoke pellet and disappears.)Link: Well that sorts that. Sheik really is getting the hang of that teleporting thing.

Sheik: (Disguised as a tree)

Navi: Link?

Link: What Navi?

Navi: Sheik is still here.

Link: No he isn’t. Just this tree. (hits it.)

Sheik: OUCH!!!

Link: What was that?

Sheik: Nothing, I’m just a tree.

Link: (Smiles) Works for me!

Navi: Yeah. Now let’s go to the Fire Temple.

Link: Hey. Sheik left the pedestal of time unattended. (Mischevious smile) Good, now I can get back to that damned chamber of sages and kill Rauru. (Draws out the Master Sword and thrusts it into the Pedestal.)

Suddenly the room becomes bathed in blue light and a white flash ensues.



Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.