Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 38] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Chapter 2: The Kaitan Forest

The next day in Termina Castle, officials found the king`s dead body in his room. They were already preparing for the funeral. Outside, the whole population of the town gathered around the castle, waiting for the heir to be crowned. The heir, Prince Roland of Termina walked down the path between crowds of people, to his throne. Behind walked a tall blond-haired man. Roland sat on his throne and looked out on his people. His plan had worked. He would gather an army and conquer the land of Hylia.

Link woke up on the sunny morning in Kokiri Forest. He got dressed and met up with Antony and Patrik. They set out again to the edge of the Lost Woods and looked over the river at the Kaitan Forest. There was a bridge connecting the two forests. The group went across it and entered the the dark woods of Kaitan. Large spider webs were everywhere, slowing them down.
"The spider must live here," said Link. Antony shook his head.
"But why, this forest is a sacred place, how could a thing like this be done?" Antony asked. Link shrugged. "Only a sorcerer could do this." They went through the woods, hacking down any webs that block their way. Then a dark shadow came right in front of Link. Spider`s legs grabbed Link, about to inject poison onto him. Antony jumped on the giant spider and stabbed it. The spider dropped Link and died. Link got to his feet and thanked Antony.
"There`s gotta be more of those." Patrik commented. Later Link, Antony and Patrik came across a very large house.
"What`s a house doing here?" Link asked himself.
"I don`t know, let`s check it out." Patrik suggested. After the group entered the house. Inside was a large dining room, with many windows along the side of the wall. Then a man came in the room. He had black long hair and a large coat, he looked at Link, Antony, and Patrik. The man smiled at them.
"Hello, i`ve never seen anyone enter here, alive and well. Anything that visits my place are human bones brought in by my-" the man paused and his eyes met Link`s. "-pets." Link stared at the man. His eyes reminded him of evil, and betrayal. But looks isn`t everything, right? The light grew dim as clouds in the sky blocked almost all the sunlight.
"You know people who visit here never leave alive, right? Well, your one of them." the man turned into a spider and escaped through a window. He must be the sorcerer.
There was a giant spider hiding in the corner of the room, it had been there all along, or had it? Giant spiders magically appeared behind Link, Antony, and Patrik. Patrik turned around to leave, but a spider suddenly grabbed his legs.
"Get off me, you freak!" Patrik yelled. Both Antony spun around, but he was grabbed too.
"Help me!" Patrik called out. The spider dragged Patrik out of the house, going to eat him. Link slashed through the spiders and left the house, but he was too late. Patrik was lying on the grass, not dead, but wounded.
"What happened?" Link questioned, looking at Patrik`s wound in his leg.
"That thing poisoned me!" Patrik shouted. "I`m gonna die now."
"No you`re not, we`ll find an antidote." Link said. Just as he said this, Antony came out of the house, okay. Link explained him everything. Antony wrapped a bandage around Patrik`s wound, stopping the bleeding.
"I think the sorcerer has the antidote, i`ll go get him. Antony, stay with Patrik." Link advised. Then he took off into the woods. After an hour Link still couldn`t find an antidote. Then a spider appeared in front of Link. This spider looked different. It had to be the sorcerer. Link chased after it and killed it. The dead spider turned into the dead sorcerer. Link took the antidote from his pocket and went back to Patrik and healed him. The group went back to Kokiri forest. Mido walked up to them.
"Did you kill all of the giant spiders?" Mido asked.
"Yes, a sorcerer used magic to ressurect them, i defeated him, and his spider minions are all gone." Link answered. "Let`s go back home, guys." Link, Antony, and Patrik travelled back to Calatia.

"We will attack Hyrule first, since they are weak. Then Labrynna." Roland told his generals. He planned a conquest against all of Hylia. He sent the Shadow Assasin to kill his father, the king of Termina, and since he is his son, he will take control over Termina.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.